November 9,10,11..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
To all the Beautiful Ladies of LHCF. So, what's your Hair Plans this Weekend?

Tomorrow I plan to:
Use It's Perfectly Naturals: Molasses & Raw Honey Pre-Rx under Saran Wrap, 2 Plastic Caps & Wig
Cowash out with: Hairveda's MoistPRO
Do a Quick Protein Rx with: Redken Extreme
Steam/DC: with Silk Dreams Chocolate Bliss
Do a quick ACV Rx with Hairveda's Phinising Rinse
Do a Tea Rinse: Black, Saw Palmetto, Bamboo Teas
Apply Leave-In & Dry under dryer.

And You?????:grin:

Same as always...

Prepoo with Hair Trigger on my scalp and Hempseed oil on my length and ends

Shampoo using Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo

This week is a protein week so I'll be doing a reconstructive treatment under my dryer for 15 to 30 minutes.

Ill then DC with a moisturizing DC under my steamer

Apply Leave In's and Air Dry using the banding method.

Sunday I'll do a sulfur oil mix prepoo for about an hour, co wash with DB Pumpkin Seed Conditioner, style my hair back into twists.

I washed today with As I am coconut Co-wash and Wen Fig, deep conditioned with ORS Replenishing conditioner, used miss jessies curly meringue (I don't like it, thank goodness it was a sample).. and I am wearing. Wash and go until Monday where I will change it to a Puff!

sunday i will oil my scalp with trigga hair oil, then cleanse with cj daily fix and condition with kbb mask.
then i will do braids for a braid out with carols daughter milk and pudding.

Friday, after work I plan to henna my roots and sleep in this until Saturday morning.
Saturday, an ayurvedic powder hair wash, and a full head indigo application and a wet Curlformer set.

*Of course a steaming hot oily DC after the indigo and before the Curlformers.

Garlic ginger and avj scalp pre-poo
wash with CON argan
protein tx with TIGI dumb blond
DC with ORS replenishing
ACV rinse
seal with coconut oil right after rinsing
airdry 70%, M&S
redo braids
back under the wig

I'm getting a touch up and a trim next Thursday, so this Sunday I'm planning:
HOT prepoo using Hot 6 oil for about an hour w/no heat
Shampoo using Body Shop Rainforest Balancing shampoo
A heavy protein treatment using Aphogee 2-step
Moisturizing DC using Nexxus Humectress (old formula) w/heat
Moisturizing with Keracare oil moisturizer with jojoba oil
Sealing with Hot 6 oil.

I will be doing a relaxer touch, and deep conditioning with Neutrogena triple moisture conditioner, air-dry, then flat iron, and wrap.

In preparation for my upcoming relaxer I will be prepooing overnight with nubian heritage repair masque,clarifying with Nexus Aloe rid, washing with Nexus Therapie poo, Aphogee 2 step treatment, DC with Aussie 3 minute deeeep condish, rinsing with acv. For the days leading up to R day only using light watery moisturizers and oiling only my scalp

I am giving my greys a touch up with Clariol Natural Instincts in Midnight Black. I will roller set my hair, sit under the dryer for 20 minutes and air dry over night.

I gonna to an MTG soak tonight
wash out with black soap on saturday
Co wash with destination hydration
DC with curl junkie repair me
Steam with vanilla dream
spritz with tea mix
Leave in - SD leave in (forget the name)
seal - HQS 5 day moisture

then Im gonna get my hair cornrowed into an updo

AVJ, castor oil, olive oil prepoo for an hour or two
Schwarzkopf bonacure moisture kick poo (single lather)
Black tea rinse
DC with AOWC

Ps so glad I dIscovered single lathers- took me leaps and bounds in retaining moisture

Gettin twist installed this weekend so I will:
1. cowash with Tressemme Naturals
2. Aphogee 2min protein
3. D/C curl junkie Curl Rehab
4. Darcy Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Conditioner as my leave in
5. Uncle Funky's Daughter Supercurl Moisturizer
6. Grapeseed to seal
7. Put in about 8 twist to streatch out hair
8. Twist on Sunday

Plan to do cassia and dc afterwards. Depending on time, may put in another set of crochet braids or do African threading.

Just the usual...
Overnight DC with MT Mix
Co-cleanse with Hair One, oil rinse, detangle, use my TN as a leave in
Dry my roots, and use my Got 2b Kicked up Hard Jelly to lock those curls in place for the week...I adore this stuff!! :love3:

A braid out for a concert this weekend

Wash with my IC anti frizz shampoo
DC with Phyto creme bath
Giovannis leave in mixed with Ic shine crme
My Jojoba and silicone mix to seal

and back into the braids for the work week.

Pre-poo with trader Joe nourish spa conditioner
wash-CON argan oil shampoo
Steam with alter ego garlic conditioner, then apply leave-in conditioner and seal hair with Shea butter
When hair is 90%dry i will braid with extension.

Last edited:
Not sure yet. Will more than likely go ahead and wash it. I'd hate to try for a 2nd wk of no washing and worry about greasiness. I'll be applying my MN grease tonight though :)

I have no clue. I really need to do an intense deep conditioning.....and some kind of style that will last through the week. I'm off on Monday, so I could try to do the twists again.....decisions, decisions...........

Howdy

Remove 6 week old twists
Pre poo with hair trigger overnight.
Clarify with giovanni TTTT shampoo
DC with Hair Revita moisturizing mask and Ooolong tea
Leave in with HV hydra silica tea mist
Moisturizer Claudies balancing daily moisturizer
seal with JBCO
Braid in french plaits for braid out on sunday

Twist my hair with Blue Magic Coconut oil grease. I'm doing an experiment. I really think my hair loves good ole fashioned hair grease.

i redid my twists and again this week i didn't undo them...just moisturized and sealed them. i only do btw 15-24 twists for my twist out style and have just been putting my twists in a ponytail when i have to leave out the house.

because i am a cottony fuzzball i will likely take them dowm on sunday pre-poo, wash & condish and twist again. depending on my work schedule due to the after effects of sandy it may or may not be untwisted.

I've had a single french braid for a week... feel so proud of myself for not messing with my hair all week. But TOMORROW I plan on washing, deep condition then doing some medium size twists. I will try to hold that style until the following Sunday.

DC on dry hair with Giovanni 50:50/EVOO/garlic powder/egg yolk for one hour
Rinse with Giovanni Tea Tree conditioner
Apply Giovanni Direct Leave-in/EVOO
Airdry into a baggy bun
Cowash midweek with light protein conditioner and rebun

Trying to do as little as possible. I'll probably take down my six plaits and two flat twists. (Flat twist the perimeter of the front and the rest goes into six plaits.) Moisturize with glycerin/rosewater mix or Greaseless Moisture, seal with Hairitage Hydrations Lavender leave-in, then plait back up.

Got a set of twists with extensions done today. So I'm all done! :grin:

Well I can't help myself...so I'll oil my scalp with my castor/jojoba oil mix. :giggle:

Back