NOVEMBER 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

denise44

Re: NOVEMBER 2014: W, justHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

denise44

Nevermind. I saw it.

Thank you.

Sorry @ IDareT'sHair just saw the post. Glad you got it. Had to get me some of that.:yep::yep:

Bentonite and Rhassoul Detox Mask
Ginger Butter Leave- In

Btw do u know if Belnouvo is participating ?

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
denise44

Good Deal.:grin:

I'm still playing around with my Hattache Cart. Won't know what else I'm doing until I settle that one up.:lol:

I made a J. Monique Cart, but haven't tried the items I've already bought:look::
x1 Jojoba
x1 Hibiscus
x1 Irish Moss
x1 Ginger Butter

*so we'll have to compare.*:yep:

This line gets 'Great' Reviews, so I'm anxious to try it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Re: NOVEMBER 2014: W, justHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

Btw do u know if Belnouvo is participating ?

@denise44

I thought I saw something on them?

The last items I bought from him took forever.:rolleyes:

I said "if I were to buy again, I'd get them from either Pampered & Twisted or Hattache.

I think they both carry the line.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Kinda mad QB is doing Cyber Monday, when I'll be at work. :perplexed

I'd like to possibly pick up another ABCD Butter and maybe another Burdock Root Hair Crème (back ups)

I hope I remember to check that Monday a.m.:ohwell:

denise44

denise44

Good Deal.:grin:

I'm still playing around with my Hattache Cart. Won't know what else I'm doing until I settle that one up.:lol:

I made a J. Monique Cart, but haven't tried the items I've already bought:look::
x1 Jojoba
x1 Hibiscus
x1 Irish Moss
x1 Ginger Butter

*so we'll have to compare.*:yep:

This line gets 'Great' Reviews, so I'm anxious to try it.

Yes, we will have to compare @ IDareT'sHair, the benonite and rhassoul mask is the bomb for my hair. Looking for reviews on the ginger butter leave in. Only tried the hibiscus and broccoli mask once and I'm on the fence about that one, but will try this weekend to see if I like or not.

denise44

Kinda mad QB is doing Cyber Monday, when I'll be at work. :perplexed

I'd like to possibly pick up another ABCD Butter and maybe another Burdock Root Hair Crème (back ups)

I hope I remember to check that Monday a.m.:ohwell:

Like the abcdefghi butter. Will be on alert come Monday. Will also be at work.:ohwell:

iVR

If you guys are interested this vendor (YHYC) is having a sale in her Etsy store and on her online store. The Etsy coupons are $5 off $26 (5for25) and $10 off $50 (10for50). On her site it's 20% off your entire purchase with the code THANKFUL.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
AyannaDivine hol up! Ive ordered from SWG before. And if you look through reviews, you'll see her shipping is spotty and has been for at least a year. The stuff was good but I wont be buying from her anytime soon. I keep trying. I want to. But mannnnnnn

Thanks. I will stick with APB. :yep: maybe Blue Roze.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I was gonna order an oil from Marie Dean because I love her Tahitian vanilla scent but with shipping, even after discount it's almost $18 for 4 oz. of oil.....I just can't *facepalm.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Kj Naturals

Up to 60% off select best selling items. No coupon code necessary, items are priced as marked.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

denise44

Black Friday
People
Blue Roze Beauty
To me Today at 8:00 PM

Black Friday Sale
Sale has started! Everything is priced from $8.00-$9.00 until 12/2
www.bluerozebeauty.com
(not valid on previous orders)
Dear subscribers,

It's been a wonderful year for Blue Roze Beauty, but we couldn't have done it without you. As we enter into the Holiday season once again, keeping an eye toward all things frugal and classy, we would like to extend warm wishes to you and yours. Please make the most of the holiday and look forward to enjoying further sales into the new year.

Happy Thanksgiving from Blue Roze Beauty

KinkyGenius

Black Friday
People
Blue Roze Beauty
To me Today at 8:00 PM

Black Friday Sale
Sale has started! Everything is priced from $8.00-$9.00 until 12/2
www.bluerozebeauty.com
(not valid on previous orders)
Dear subscribers,

It's been a wonderful year for Blue Roze Beauty, but we couldn't have done it without you. As we enter into the Holiday season once again, keeping an eye toward all things frugal and classy, we would like to extend warm wishes to you and yours. Please make the most of the holiday and look forward to enjoying further sales into the new year.

Happy Thanksgiving from Blue Roze Beauty

I'm going to stick with getting the BRB products through Hattache. Once the shipping is factored back into the total through BRB's site, there is only a $1.91 difference between that total and what the total would be through Hattache..........I need that free shipping on Hattache's site.

Joigirl

I'm going to stick with getting the BRB products through Hattache. Once the shipping is factored back into the total through BRB's site, there is only a $1.91 difference between that total and what the total would be through Hattache..........I need that free shipping on Hattache's site.

I plan to do the same. Makes sense to aggregate my purchases and get the free shipping.

NaturallyATLPCH

I was gonna order an oil from Marie Dean because I love her Tahitian vanilla scent but with shipping, even after discount it's almost $18 for 4 oz. of oil.....I just can't *facepalm.

I'm still 38 hot at that raggedy 15% off. I wanted some Aloe and Hemp conditioner and a body butter on the coconut fruit scent but never mind.

Bel Nuovo had lost their mind with that 20% off with a $40 minimum. Just ugh lol...

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'll try to wake up:yawn:
(to go to the bathroom or something:flush:) and catch Hattache.

Which technically won't start until 3:00 a.m. EST.:blush:

Everything I want are back-ups.:look:

Except Naturalista Juicy and a couple oils from Afroveda.

I did snatch up x3 BRB Pumpkin Hair Whip.

PJaye

I'll try to wake up:yawn:
(to go to the bathroom or something:flush:) and catch Hattache.

Which technically won't start until 3:00 a.m. EST.:blush:

Everything I want are back-ups.:look:

Except Naturalista Juicy and a couple oils from Afroveda.

I did snatch up x3 BRB Pumpkin Hair Whip.

3am!!! What's with these loopy start times and last minute sale details.