DECEMBER 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
^^^ Nice!!!! I'm gonna try this one too and maybe the berry banana cream plus the olive pink sugar decisions decisions.....

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
My Loux

www.myloux.com

Happy Holidays! Enjoy 25% off when you spend $35 or more. No code needed.
Plus $3 flat rate shipping and 3 day delivery.

Blairx0

Siamese Twists 30% off pre order sale

http://www.nsiamesetwists.com/

I will be having a 30% off Christmas Eve, Christmas day & the day after PRE-ORDER SALE!!! (12-24 to 12-26 @ midnight)
If you don't mind a wait time (2 wk) and want great products at a great price please check back on Christmas Eve morning (8 am) Shipping overages $1 or more will be refunded at shipping. Thanks, Nik

I'm a little confused. How does the shipping work?

Rozlewis

Komaza Care is having a year-end sale. See deets below:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Year End Sale!
Friday December 26th
Order Today and Receive 15% Off Your Entire Online Purchase. Enter promo code 122614.

Sale ends Friday, December 26th at 11:59 PST.
Product kits, samples, and Hair Analyses are excluded from sale.

In observance of the holiday our office will be closed Thursday, December 25th and Friday, December 26th returning Monday, December 29th.

Phone: (916) 546-5933 Phone Hours: MWF 10:00am-4:00pm PST
E-mail: [email protected]

Copyright © 2014 Komaza Hair Care LLC, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
P.O. Box 161267
Sacramento, CA 95816-1267
unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences

Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
APB https://www.etsy.com/shop/PerfectBlends

We will reopen 12/31/2014 with our New Year's Sale. Help us bring in the New Year with 30% off your purchase with Coupon Code: NEWYEAR2015. Every customer will receive a 2 oz Sweet and Salty Body Scrub or 2 oz Moisturizing Body Custard with their purchase. Sale lasts from December 31st until January 4th!

FelaShrine

I really wanna get Oyin hair dew from Curlmart but I remember yall saying the formulation is older/different from the original? :ohwell:

APB https://www.etsy.com/shop/PerfectBlends

We will reopen 12/31/2014 with our New Year's Sale. Help us bring in the New Year with 30% off your purchase with Coupon Code: NEWYEAR2015. Every customer will receive a 2 oz Sweet and Salty Body Scrub or 2 oz Moisturizing Body Custard with their purchase. Sale lasts from December 31st until January 4th!

Yay! Yall stay away from the Hair Tonic!

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
I'm a little confused. How does the shipping work?

I haven't placed my order yet, but I'm thinking that the shipping calculator might over-estimate the actual shipping fees by $1 or so. I will take a look in a few and let you know...

Edited to add:
Placed my order today. Shipping costs were in line with fees other vendors charge.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I heard back from BoBeam. She was 'surprised' that the DC'ers had settled and appear like the jars aren't completely filled.

She was also surprised no one had contacted her.

She will be looking into it.

Imoan

I heard back from BoBeam. She was 'surprised' that the DC'ers had settled and appear like the jars aren't completely filled.

She was also surprised no one had contacted her.

She will be looking into it.

This is how both mine arrived with big gaps as if someone scoop it out, I wanted to convo her about it but she is so nice etc and didn't want to tell her something negative:sad:

Omg Soultanicals shipping is HIGH 3 items came to $10, smh..... hope im not being negative......sorry

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
This is how both mine arrived with big gaps as if someone scoop it out, I wanted to convo her about it but she is so nice etc and didn't want to tell her something negative:sad:

Omg Soultanicals shipping is HIGH 3 items came to $10, smh..... hope im not being negative......sorry

Imoan

I know. She truly is.:grin:

Which is why nobody probably said anything to her about it.:blush:

And as always, she was as nice as can be with her response.:grin:

Girl.....You'll probably get that ST'icals either by Black History Month or St. Patty's Day!:lol:....I can't fool with them.:lol:

Imoan

Imoan

Girl.....You'll probably get that ST'icals either by Black History Month or St. Patty's Day!:lol:....I can't fool with them.:lol:

U right about bobeam, Laquita is her name right?? She is a sweetie quick shipping, extra goodies .... Glad we have u to do the emailing lol,

Lol@St'icals I was trying to be hopeful as to when I would get my stuff (my mind said it will arrive by Mothers Day), lol oook let me stop....no being bad...he he he I do like the knot sauce
and oil, oh well...ill pass :perplexed

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Imoan

Yup. I didnt say anything because ive beem shopping with her for years. Ill convo her on Instagram.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
shawnyblazes Imoan

I guess they really do want to know 'stuff' like this.:yep:

She was extremely apologetic about it and could not beweave she had not been contacted about it until now.:sad:

Ms. ShawnyBlazes - thanks for contacting her on Instagram. You know I'm old fashion email, and she responded quickly.

She said since most of them are already 'sealed' she will have to open a few of them and take a look at them and see how they have settled in the Jars.

She also told me to let her know when mine arrives how it looks.

She did not say a word about weight, volume and all that other non-sense.:lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
FelaShrine

This time of year, I don't think you'll have to worry about CM having 'old' Hair Dew.:yep:

In fact, I'm surprised it's In-Stock!:blush:

It's a popular seller this time of year, so you should be good.

I don't think it has had time to be sitting on the shelf collecting dust.

This is Hair Dew and BSP Season!:lick:

Imoan

What have people bought from Siamese Twist, curious because she is having a sale and ingredients look good, havent seen too many reviews, thnks

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
What have people bought from Siamese Twist, curious because she is having a sale and ingredients look good, havent seen too many reviews, thnks

I bought the Raspberry Henna cream and MILK which is supposed to be a liquid moisturizer I think. It will be my first time trying this line, the ingredients look very good that's why I bit the bullet lol.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF