Notifications when you're quoted.

Sarahh.

Is there any feature where you can be notified when something you posted has been quoted? I think that would be really helpfull so that if you post something and someone quotes you to ask you a question, you would know. :rolleyes:

Blessed_Angel

Is there any feature where you can be notified when something you posted has been quoted? I think that would be really helpfull so that if you post something and someone quotes you to ask you a question, you would know. :rolleyes:

Not that I know of. It would be a great feature to have.

Is that the same as subscribing to a thread?

No, it's not the same as subscribing to a thread. But you can opt to have a subscription added for each thread that you post in.

awhyley

I concur with the awesomeness of this suggestion. :yep:

Sometimes, some threads go for miles, and if someone PM's stating that they responded to your post, you shudder at all the pages one has to go through.

HeChangedMyName

This is a great suggestion. What I do in the meantime is to search for my username, but not for post by my username, just putting my username in the keyword search and then instead of finding threads I change it to find posts. This finds anywhere you were quoted.

vnaps

i wanted to add this to the upgrade suggestion thread....been lazy.

its a great idea!

ShaniKeys

Not that I know of. It would be a great feature to have.

No, it's not the same as subscribing to a thread. But you can opt to have a subscription added for each thread that you post in.

Doesn't posting in a particular thread mean that you're automatically subscribing?