No Scissor/Trim Challengers...Help me fight the urge to cut!!

chayil0427

AAAAAAAAAAAH. Ok so I pledged off trims until January 10th, 2008. I want to see what my hair will do if I don't trim for 12 months. Well...thanks to castor oil and my beloved Nexxus my hair is softer, fuller, and more beautiful than ever. YET...there is ooooooooooooooooone lil section on the back which is very delicate from the days when I would sleep on my hair without covering it. I've trimmed all the damage off except about a 2 centimeters. I really wanted to wait until Next Year when I'm past SL to trim the rest so I've been moisturizing and apHogeeing it and it's doing ok, but I just REAAAAAAAAAAALLY wanna just hack it off. Yet, everytime I get to the length I'm at now I start cutting and never make it to a full SL.

Help me fight the urge ladies. The section is doing fine...it's not like falling out or breaking really badly or really thin so I really could wait. But I want perfect ends all the way through NOW and this last section is driving me mad.

Chayil

SLOWLY...put the scissors down.....and back away....do not ....I REPEATE DO NOT CUT UR Hair!!!!!...hide them or throw them away.....lol u can do it just dont cut think about all the length u will have in Jan :) ..I kno its hard but be strong

I'm in this with you. Every time i take my braids out i want to trim/cut my hair. I really can't help it but i have been doing really good for the past year. The last time I trimmed was in November. I want my next trim to be June 2008.

So far I haven't cut anything. I just keep reminding myself how my ends are looking better and better with each wash...Imma wait...for now...:look:

Chayil

Back