NL and Shorter Post Your Fotki's <Here>

Ok, I have no idea what length I am. My year end goal is SL, but my ultimate goal would be at least BSL. Prior to cutting my hair, I was BSL, so I'm aiming for MBL. I think I can do it, I've just never left my hair alone to let it grow. The first time somebody passes me with a cut short hair cut - I'm off to the salon!

Hosted on Fotki

Now, K

You know you wrong! You fooled me with that pony on Saturday. Are you kidding me? You're SL!:buttkick:

Damn, you passed me girl.

Where's that damn Megatek. Gotta go.

Great job, girlie!

Hello Ladies!
Finally somewhere I feel I belong. One day I will be join the crew with the APL, BL, MBL and WL hair...but I am FAR from there.

Here is my fotki info:
http://members.fotki.com/sjohnson71103/

My goals:
1st: FULL SL ~ Hopefully by December 2008 (my front grows much slower than my back)
2nd: APL ~ By my Birthday which is July 12th 2009.
Ultimate goal is either BSL or MBL...we will see how my hair progresses to APL.

Wish me Luck!

hello!! mine is in my siggy.. last check was 3 inches.. im in kinky twists now.. just did the BC in June!!! My short term goal is SL by Jan 09... I want to be Tailbone stretched in June 2013!!!

I am not sure what my length is either. I guess I would be considered NL but maybe again I might be SL. The link is in my siggy. My goal is MBL!!

Ok, I have no idea what length I am. My year end goal is SL, but my ultimate goal would be at least BSL. Prior to cutting my hair, I was BSL, so I'm aiming for MBL. I think I can do it, I've just never left my hair alone to let it grow. The first time somebody passes me with a cut short hair cut - I'm off to the salon!

Hosted on Fotki
:lachen:I swear everyday is a struggle to fight those urges!:lachen:

Well I used to be neck length when I first joined LHCF. There wasn't a NL group then (that I know of) and now I feel cheated. Man, could I have used that support when I think back to my first braidout :)lachen:) , my first airdry :)lachen:), and when my homemade tiny donut still was too big to make a bun in my hair :)sad:). I just want to wish you ladies many Blessings on reaching your goals. I know you can make it, especially with persistence and the support of your LHCF sisters!:yep:

Well I used to be neck length when I first joined LHCF. There wasn't a NL group then (that I know of) and now I feel cheated. Man, could I have used that support when I think back to my first braidout :)lachen:) , my first airdry :)lachen:), and when my homemade tiny donut still was too big to make a bun in my hair :)sad:). I just want to wish you ladies many Blessings on reaching your goals. I know you can make it, especially with persistence and the support of your LHCF sisters!:yep:

:lachen:Yeah, we are pretty much there! But, we want to be wear you are, and we will be! Thanks for the support!

Thank you so much for this! I think this is a great thread. My fotki is in my siggy. I will be adding more pics tonite. :grin:

You have absolutely the MOST BEAUTIFUL HAIR! :worship2:I would love to get there if I could! :grin: It's very inspiring to hear that this is the length that you started from and to see where you are now... MAN! That's really something!

You have absolutely the MOST BEAUTIFUL HAIR! :worship2:I would love to get there if I could! :grin: It's very inspiring to hear that this is the length that you started from and to see where you are now... MAN! That's really something!

ITA! You're definitely an inspiration for us girls. Please drop in on our fotkis and support us.

Ladies,

Check the list above. If I've missed you, let me know. If you have "?" next to current and/or goal, please post the answer.

Thanks.

ITA! You're definitely an inspiration for us girls. Please drop in on our fotkis and support us.

Thanks Mistee and Jamaica!! I will definitely check-in on you ladies!:yep:

I definitely would love to be a part of this thread. Please add me.
I do not have any pics on my fotki but this is
My fotki site : www.fotki.com/healthybodynhair

My hair length presently is my avatar/default pic. That is the most current pic. I honestly do not know my hair type ... its a bit confusing to determine. I have two hair textures, the back of my head is a totally different texture from the rest.

I will post as I make any progress.

Thanks Jamaica for starting this. This is great!!!

Great thread! Here's mine:

http://members.fotki.com/brownbabydoll25/

ETA: Oh I think I forgot some stuff...Currently, I'm between NL and SL (if that makes sense). Not quite NL any more but not full SL. My goal is for full SL by December and APL by June of 09 (in time for my 35th bday!). I haven't updated my fotki in a while. Updates will be posted sometime at the middle/end of August.

Thanks for this thread. We shorter haired ladies get lost in the shuffle sometimes. :yep:

Last edited:
I'm NL hoping for shoulder length by next year.

Fotki in siggy. I need to add more pics this week,thanks for the reminder.

K I don't know what length I am but I know it is in between top of nl and sl. I get frustrated sometimes bx it seems like I am stuck but then I realize I am stuck sometimes bx of me.

I see all the ladies here that seems like they went from nl to bsl in a coupe of months and it seems like I will never get there. But I realize a lifetime of messing my hair up it is going to take time to clena it back up.

i'll sign up! i'm going to try my best to not cut my hair off again. i haven't been paying that much attention to it either with the products and all. i just wash and go and use suave and shampoo sometimes when i feel build up. i'll be collar length by april.

Thanks for starting this thread!

I started above EL. I'm not sure what my length is now - maybe cheek length and my goal is full NL by Dec. 2008. I don't have much in my fotki but here's the link anyway.

http://public.fotki.com//wannabelong

Ok, claiming you as hair buddy. We started at the same exact length and currently at same length.

**Ladies**
If you have a ? next to current or goal length, please post your answers.

Last edited:
Hey ladies,

I am currently a little past el. My ultimate goal would be bsl. My fotki is in my siggy, but I am trying to hold off updates until I get my next relaxer at the end of August.

Your hair is BEAUTIFUL!!! You are an inspiration to us all!

Back