Missing in action, but my hair grew!!!

Candy1978

Hey y'all!! I know that I have been MIA, sue to the fact that my business started picking up, and I have been putting a lot of time into my new relationship. At any rate, I updated my fotki, so that you all can see my progress from March 07- May 07. I have been doing the same regime, washing/conditioning once per week, daily moisture, and deep conditioning treatments once a week. I took a real chance and put micro braids in my hair for 1 month, suprisingly my hair didn't break off, but I won't risk that again. I have currently been corn rowing my hair, and wearing wigs, cause the ponytail protective style was getting on my last nerve. Well post y'all comments and let me know. I think I'm almost full SL, and I hope to be full SL by July that is my goal.

http://www.fotki.com/Candy78

4a/b
Current: Alsmost full SL
Goal 1: Full SL (July)
Goal 2: APL (Nov 07)
Goal 3: BSL (Mar 08)

Great progress! Congrats on your growth. I remember when I finally made it past neck length. It's so nice when you finally feel those strands on your back.

Kudos to you on sticking with your care regimen too. :grin:

Wow, your hair has been growing nicely!!!! Keep on doing what you're doing, cuz its working girly!

Thanx for sharing!

Back