Nexxus Products - 2-for deals anywhere?

LiLi

I would like to know if anyone knows of any places that have Nexxus Therappe and Humectress on sale -- like the 2-for deals. Thank you!

Jewell

JC Penney Salon. I got my Humectress and Therappe for $24 (liter bottles). I wish I could find Botanoil and Keraphix liter bottles for the same price. Sellers on Ebay offer similar deals, but of course there are shipping costs...

LiLi

Thank you! I just tried the Therappe and Humectress this morning and I really like them but I don't have the liter bottles. Nexxus will be great rotated with my beloved PM and Redken products!

Plus JCPenny has $5 off coupon for any salon purchases $15 and over this week. Thank you again!

Neroli

They usually roll around approximately every 6-8 weeks or so and all the stores seem to have them around same time. Just wait and keep checking some of the following stores:

ulta, jc penney, trade secret, etc.

LiLi

Jewell said:
JC Penney Salon. I got my Humectress and Therappe for $24 (liter bottles). I wish I could find Botanoil and Keraphix liter bottles for the same price. Sellers on Ebay offer similar deals, but of course there are shipping costs...

Thank you for telling me about the JCP special! I just bought two of the liter sets and got an additional $5 off each one of them with the coupon in the paper!

I noticed that you use Humectress everday. I wash/condition everyday as well and would like to know how long the bottle of Humectress lasts you?

Cxshortie

Trade Secrets has buy one get on half off on Nexxus Styling Products, however the others are not on sale.