Nexxus Humectress Luxe

Dauntless

Yesterday I was in Happy Harry's stocking up on HE Long Term Relationship Condish and Leave In when I saw a spray bottle of Nexxus Humectress Luxe...I've never really tried Nexxus but the bottle size and description of the product seemed like it would a good product to carry in my purse to spray on my hair to add moisture when I'm out and about...Anyone tried it?
The Claim:
Humectress Luxe goes beyond your daily conditioner to provide the ultimate in hydration. This lightweight spray continuously nourishes and hydrates hair to keep it looking radiantly healthy and shiny.

Benefits:
This luxurious leave-in treatment, with Vitamin E, Coconut Oil, and Honey Extract seals in strength and intense hydration while it nurtures hair back to a bouncy, healthy condition. Hair looks and feels salon beautiful as glistening agents impart deep-dimensional shine.

www.nexxus.com

sowhut

I just picked this up last week. I have only used it once so i havent decided if i like or not yet. I do love most Nexxus products though.

MissNina

Libra Girl
I agree with the comment on wet hair. It's pretty good. I use it. I only use it on wet hair or specifically on my ends when dry. It gave my hair a slight stringy feeling when I tried to use it on dry hair as a moisturizer.

ravenmerlita

I use it on wet and dry hair. It's very light and doesn't weigh my hair down. I use it on dry hair at night when I am putting my hair up before sleep. I just mist a tiny bit, and pin my hair up. When I take my hair down it is moisturized, has a slight shine and easier to comb through.

KBA

I love this product. I use it on wet hair as a leave-in conditioner. I recommend it.