Nexxus City Shield - Phyto Protein Complex Conditioner

theRaven

Have any of you gals tried this Nexxus conditioner? I have fine hair 3c/4a hair and my staple is Shea Moisture Restorative conditioner. However, today at Target the Nexxus aisle caught my eye. So on a whim and after looking at the ingredients list I purchased the conditioner. I will not tell a lie, the packaging sold me :look: But I haven't seen any youtube videos or mentions on LHCF of this Nexxus line. Is this a new line for Nexxus?

Wheat Protein and Indian Lotus are the two star ingredients to make a blend of Phyto Protein complex.

Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Eriodictyon Californicum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Lactic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Dipropylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, DMDM Hydantoin, Potassium Chloride, Gluconolactone, Trehalose, Disodium EDTA, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Sulfate.