NEWBIE IN THE HOUSE :)

Hi,

well not quite a newbie, i attempted a start with healthy hair last year in September but fell off track ( personal issue, lack of motivation) Hoping to get some help and motivation so i can stick with it! Maybe come up with a proper regimen... Im not even sure if im a 3 B. I've created a fotki but it hasnt been updated in awhile; though feel free to take a look....

Mia

www.fotki.com/mzmia

SouthernDimps

Another Newbie in the House!!! lol

I'm not going to start a new thread but I officially paid for my subscription today lol. I've been lurking since December 2007 and I am currently working on my regimen to maintain my relaxed hair. Right now, I'm about 1.25 inches from touching brastrap and my scalp spurts out 3b/3c/4a/4b strands lol (I don't really agree with the whole type system). I'm a little shy when it comes to replying to threads because I'm just in awe of all of the veterans! But my post count will definitely increase in the next couple of months :)

...my fotiki is too embarassing to post (only TWO pictures lol...i'm lazy when it comes to pictures). i'll disclose the site when i do something with it lol

silentdove13

A newbie here. Wanted to say hello to everyone. I am hoping to get started by August 1st as I cruise the site. I think this will be the first time in my 29 years that I am actually going to pay attention, real attention to how I treat my hair. Not willing to give up my perm but I hope to learn to treat my hair better so I can have it at least to the middle of my back.

Best wishes to all as they work on their hair. If anyone wants to give me any advice, please feel free to do so.

I will post pics once I have learned more. Thanks.

Simply_Kelz

A newbie here. Wanted to say hello to everyone. I am hoping to get started by August 1st as I cruise the site. I think this will be the first time in my 29 years that I am actually going to pay attention, real attention to how I treat my hair. Not willing to give up my perm but I hope to learn to treat my hair better so I can have it at least to the middle of my back.

Best wishes to all as they work on their hair. If anyone wants to give me any advice, please feel free to do so.

I will post pics once I have learned more. Thanks.

Another Newbie in the House!!! lol

I'm not going to start a new thread but I officially paid for my subscription today lol. I've been lurking since December 2007 and I am currently working on my regimen to maintain my relaxed hair. Right now, I'm about 1.25 inches from touching brastrap and my scalp spurts out 3b/3c/4a/4b strands lol (I don't really agree with the whole type system). I'm a little shy when it comes to replying to threads because I'm just in awe of all of the veterans! But my post count will definitely increase in the next couple of months :)

...my fotiki is too embarassing to post (only TWO pictures lol...i'm lazy when it comes to pictures). i'll disclose the site when i do something with it lol

Hi,

well not quite a newbie, i attempted a start with healthy hair last year in September but fell off track ( personal issue, lack of motivation) Hoping to get some help and motivation so i can stick with it! Maybe come up with a proper regimen... Im not even sure if im a 3 B. I've created a fotki but it hasnt been updated in awhile; though feel free to take a look....

Mia

www.fotki.com/mzmia

Welcome to the three of you!