New Youtuber i found

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I don't think it's people not liking URBABOG's hair... it's just that most ladies here may not be able to relate to or identify with her hair. Her hair is super long, thick, and type 2 while most women here have type 3 and/or 4 hair that has a great amount of shrinkage.

I too have seen her bun tutorial video and thought the styles were nice, but when I tried them on my hair, it did not look as nice as far as the smoothness and volume. My buns look puny compared to hers, mainly because of length and thickness.

Her hair does look like a 2 but we're looking at a braid out. I don't think she wears her natural texture, probably due to tangles. I do wonder what her natural texture is though.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

yamilee21

I found a link where she describes her hair as
... I'm guessing I'm between a 3b and 3c!
In some of her pictures/videos, her hair looks a lot like CelinaStarr's (remember her?) hair, which is also 3b/3c.

I was waiting for someone to come in and dismiss her hair as type 2, just as Interplanetrabbit's hair was dismissed as type 2 when someone posted her YouTube links recently. It's as if the only valid long hair has to be obviously 4b, or it gets dismissed as this mythical type 2. Meanwhile, over on the Long Hair Community Forum, there are plenty of pictures of actual type 2 long hair, and none of it ever looks anything like what gets dismissed here as type 2. Some on LHCF seem to have a definition of type 2 that exist nowhere else, :lol:. I think all YouTube hair video makers should start every video with a few strands in natural state, along with coffee stirrers, pencils, markers, toilet paper tubes, etc., to provide standard comparisons and get the hair type questions out of the way immediately, ;).

MyAngelEyez~C~U

She has lovely hair and so much personality! I subbed just because of personality alone. Thanks for the links!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

tomnikids3

I subscribed to her channel about 6 months ago, I am in awe of all the gorgeous hair she has. Seems to have a nice personality, like Wendy Williams says she's like a friend in my head. LOL