New Wash - Hairstory

Kitamita

Have you ladies heard of this? http://shophairstory.com/www/product/869693000106

NEW WASH

A New Way to Wash Hair

No matter what type of hair you have, detergent has an adverse effect across the board. New Wash, on the other hand, stops the damage and balances every type of hair with essential oils that act with the same mechanism as detergent (the ability to remove undesired substances), but they do so selectively: They distinguish between the good and the bad, only removing what is necessary. Everyone thinks they need conditioner, when in fact they don’t. Conditioners and masques are merely band-aids for the damage caused by shampoo. We thought there must be a better, more modern way. We needed to get rid of the detergent and that's what we did. New Wash is allowing people to discover their hair; its personality comes out, and you’ll be amazed at how great it looks. Biodegradable formula.

There is a video at the bottom (sorry I don't know how to embed).

Supposedly it's a new shampoo/cleanser that is better for your hair. I have read reviews online but none by any black women. The ingredients look good.

I would be interested to hear what your ladies think...

I think I'll pass. It looks like $40 worth of stuff I already have lying around my house. The scientist in me wants to make a "dupe".

I actually won this in a contest a couple weeks ago I haven't gotten around to trying it yet tho.

Back