New VO5 Line - Tea Therapy

onepraying

Healthy Hair Quest..
Has anyone seen this?

My daughter and I were "prowling" :sekret: the beauty section of Walmart the other day and my radar picked up on a new VO5 product call Tea Therapy priced at .85 cents. :grin:

There were two different ones but, I'm sorry, I can't remember the names. :nono:

I've been online trying to find a pic and I can't find anything on it. Not even on the VO5 site, in fact they are still advertising the naturals they claim have been discontinued....

Meanwhile, the new product has a very pleasant and therapeutic(sp?) smell.
I'll be picking some up tonight and will post my reveiws later.

Meanwhile, if anyone has tried it or knows of it, please post and give us the scoop! :yep:

~op~

WesternEyes

I picked up a bottle of the Tea Therapy smoothing shampoo. It smells great! and washes great too! The smell is pretty therapuetic. I was gonna get the conditioner but I got the VO5 blueberries n cream conditioner which has an awesome smell(like some type of alcoholic frozen drink).

Peachtree

No, I haven't seen (nor heard) of this line. BUT... I'm headed out to Walmart after I add this post :bouncy: .... BELIEVE ME, I'm heading right on over to the hair product section :lol: .... I can't wait to get a whiff of this therapeutic conditioner :cool:

Tai

I have the tranquility camomile tea conditioner but I keep forgetting to use it. I've bought a ton of new conditioners recently. It smells really nice. I'll have to move this to the shower so it can get used instead of lost under my bathroom cabinet.

GoingBack

I smelled this last night when I went to Wal-Mart. It smells nice, but I don't think that its going to be any different than any other VO5 product. They all have the same basic ingredients anyway.