new to co washing

chebaby

hi
my first time co washing was last week and im in love. first off i used HE LTR. when i heard everyone raving about it i wasnt going to get it because a while ago one of their shampoos striped my hair so bad. but i saw it in the store and figured if i didnt like it one of you guys would buy it. this was also my first time washing in the shower and i loved that too.

my question is do you deep condition after you co wash? and for relaxed ladies(im transitioning with rollersets) how do you ware your hair after you co wash?

im thinking about co washing once a week for the summer

naturalgurl

After I CO wash I plait in four big plaits and let it air dry. I DC every weekend. I do a protein and moisturizing DC...yes I spend lots of time on the weekends in my hair!:perplexed

noemi

I don't DC after a CW. I just CW, once, maybe twice to use up product and that's it. My new love is HE Hello Hydration. My hair really drinks that stuff up. I guess now I have to try LTR...

Caramela

No I don't DC after a c/o wash. I might rinse and condition an extra time though. I c/o wash every day. And wear my hair in a bun or phony pony during the week.

MizAvalon

I don't DC after a CW. I just CW, once, maybe twice to use up product and that's it. My new love is HE Hello Hydration. My hair really drinks that stuff up. I guess now I have to try LTR...

I just got Hello Hydration last week, I can't wait to try it!:grin:

I don't DC after CW. I just airdry loose then put it in a bun afterwards.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
No, I don't dc after co washing. I get in the shower, wet my hair, put on my conditioner, finish with my shower and then rinse the conditioner out

I'm relaxed and after I co-wash, I put my hair in a loose bun to airdry

MizAvalon

I just got Hello Hydration last week, I can't wait to try it!:grin:

I don't DC after CW. I just airdry loose then put it in a bun afterwards.

I just used Hello Hydration for the second time to CW and I love it! I like the smell much better than LTR. I wish I had bought this first.

MrsJersey

I cowash daily or every other day with HE LTR. I'm going to have to give this HH a shot though:grin:. I usually do my DC on the weekend also and after my cowash I usually put into one big french braid and let that air dry. When I take it out in the morning I'll either put it into a banana clip or finger comb into a bun like my avatar.