Creme of Nature Introduces New Product Line with Argan Oil

Black Ambrosia

I apologize if there is already a thread on this. I did a search and didn't see one.

Has anyone tried this? I saw it in the beauty supply over the weekend and the PJ in me is wondering about. The info below is from a beauty blogger site. I didn't see anything official from Creme of Nature when I looked online. It looks like this was recently released so all the info is not yet online.

http://www.brownbombshellbeauty.com/2010/07/beauty-news-new-creme-of-nature-with-argan-oil/

Hey Bombshells! Exciting news!

This morning I had the opportunity to sit in on a blogger-exclusive conference call with Creme of Nature to learn about their new line of products. Creme of Nature has been teasing us beauty junkies for months about what this new line could possibly be, so I was super anxious to get the details!

I have two words, ladies: Argan. Oil. Yep! Creme of Nature is releasing a line of hair care products enriched with hair glossifying Argan Oil! This will be the first time that a multi-cultural brand has released products containing this miracle ingredient! If you’re not familiar with Argan Oil (where have you been, girlfriend?!), let me give you a little background info!

Argan Oil is produced from the kernels of the argan tree, which is native to exotic Morocco. Argan Oil has appeared in many top-shelf, salon-only hair care lines recently, because of its ability to make hair super shiny, soft and glossy. Plus it banishes frizz to too! Is there any wonder why women all over are going gaga for Argan Oil?

This new line of products from Creme of Nature is so exciting to me because it is a complete line of hair styling products containing Argan Oil made just for ethnic hair, and because it will be affordable. The products will range in price from $1.50 to $7.99. Here’s what’s in the line:

* Intensive Conditioning Treatment
* Gloss & Shine Polisher
* Gloss & Shine Mist
* Foaming Wrap Lotion
* Replenishing Sheen Spray

I’ll be testing out the line very soon and will share my experience and thoughts of the products with you in the very near future. In the meantime, look for these gorgeous red bottles on store shelves soon. For more info on Creme of Nature with Argan Oil, check out the Creme of Nature website and Facebook page for up-to-date product news!

Last edited:

*fabulosity*

pump.the.brakes.pusha

It looks interestng..

Sulfates?
Parabens?

A girl can't be wearing her BKT off in this heat down here... :lachen:

*fabulosity*

oh helll.. it ranges from 1.50 to 7.99
I know it's got all of the ABOVE...
And "arrogant" oil.. not "argan" oil.. :lachen:
I love a good deal.. but that's just too cheap!

Black Ambrosia

pump.the.brakes.pusha

It looks interestng..

Sulfates?
Parabens?

A girl can't be wearing her BKT off in this heat down here... :lachen:

Hmmmm.... okay, this doesn't exactly answer your question but I found this on another blogger site. It says the products are Certified Organic. Anybody know what that means???

http://www.thecubiclechick.com/inde...e-introduces-new-product-line-with-argan-oil/

Creme of Nature Introduces New Product Line With Argan Oil
By The Cubicle Chick + July 27th, 2010

I was uber excited when I received an invite to a Creme of Nature conference call that took place yesterday. The last time I interacted with Creme of Nature during an online presentation, they unveiled their new packaging and website which featured bloggers, stylists, and every women types in their print campaign.

This time, the conference surrounded the unveiling of their new product line infused with Argan Oil. As you know, Argan Oil has been all the rage in upscale hair care lines, and now Creme of Nature has made it affordable in their products. The new line line with Argan Oil consists of the following: Intense Conditioning Treatment, Gloss and Shine Polisher, Foaming Wrap Lotion, Gloss and Shine Mist, and Refinishing Sheen Spray. All of the items can be purchased at retailers such as Sally Beauty, Walgreens, Wal-mart, as well in salons.

The price point for the Creme of Nature infused with Argan Oil products begin at just $1.75 (for the Intense Conditioning Treatment) and are affordable for the average consumer, and is the first line with Argan Oil for multicultural hair types. The products are also Certified Organic.

According to CON’s Teneya Gholston, “Argan Oil comes for Morocco. It is rich in fatty acids, vitamin E, and antioxidants.”

The Creme of Nature line infused with Argan Oil hits the stores this week!

Will you be trying CON’s new line with Argan Oil?

*fabulosity*

You're a mess! :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

My hair told me to tell you not coming around pushing this "cheap" crap.. lol.... she's a DDDDIVA..

I just think that's like getting out of a Maybach with some keds on...lol..
Use a FHI runway on your hair after washing with this dish detergent that they threw some mineral oil and called it "argan"... CON oughta be ashamed! They couldn't even put a DROP of argan in each thing for these prices. Somebody gonna be using it saying.. yeah gurl.. I use argan oil.. :rolleyes:

My hair says she'll forgive before the BB show.. as long as you don't pull any further shenanigans... :lachen:

*fabulosity*

Hmmmm.... okay, this doesn't exactly answer your question but I found this on another blogger site. It says the products are Certified Organic. Anybody know what that means???

http://www.thecubiclechick.com/inde...e-introduces-new-product-line-with-argan-oil/

Creme of Nature Introduces New Product Line With Argan Oil
By The Cubicle Chick + July 27th, 2010

I was uber excited when I received an invite to a Creme of Nature conference call that took place yesterday. The last time I interacted with Creme of Nature during an online presentation, they unveiled their new packaging and website which featured bloggers, stylists, and every women types in their print campaign.

This time, the conference surrounded the unveiling of their new product line infused with Argan Oil. As you know, Argan Oil has been all the rage in upscale hair care lines, and now Creme of Nature has made it affordable in their products. The new line line with Argan Oil consists of the following: Intense Conditioning Treatment, Gloss and Shine Polisher, Foaming Wrap Lotion, Gloss and Shine Mist, and Refinishing Sheen Spray. All of the items can be purchased at retailers such as Sally Beauty, Walgreens, Wal-mart, as well in salons.

The price point for the Creme of Nature infused with Argan Oil products begin at just $1.75 (for the Intense Conditioning Treatment) and are affordable for the average consumer, and is the first line with Argan Oil for multicultural hair types. The products are also Certified Organic.

According to CON’s Teneya Gholston, “Argan Oil comes for Morocco. It is rich in fatty acids, vitamin E, and antioxidants.”

The Creme of Nature line infused with Argan Oil hits the stores this week!

Will you be trying CON’s new line with Argan Oil?

LAUGHABLE... :lachen::lachen:
So does Luster's and Isoplus also hold a "conference call" to release their new mess.. I'm just asking..

I can damn sure almost GARE-RUN-TEE that nothing in that is from Morrocco... unless he Teneya chick was just making a general statement.. :lachen::lachen:

That really upset me.. lol.. I think I'm about to go to bed now... :look::lachen:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I do like One N Only Argon Oil from Sally, and yes....it's full of cones.:look:

However, I did order some Pure Argon Oil from Hennasooq. I wanted to do a comparison.:look:

Black Ambrosia

My hair told me to tell you not coming around pushing this "cheap" crap.. lol.... she's a DDDDIVA..

I just think that's like getting out of a Maybach with some keds on...lol..
Use a FHI runway on your hair after washing with this dish detergent that they threw some mineral oil and called it "argan"... CON oughta be ashamed! They couldn't even put a DROP of argan in each thing for these prices. Somebody gonna be using it saying.. yeah gurl.. I use argan oil.. :rolleyes:

My hair says she'll forgive before the BB show.. as long as you don't pull any further shenanigans... :lachen:

I always knew you were a mean girl in school. Just for that I am going to pull your hair at the BB show. You have been warned!!!

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
I do like One N Only Argon Oil from Sally, and yes....it's full of cones.:look:

However, I did order some Pure Argon Oil from Hennasooq. I wanted to do a comparison.:look:

Girl!! Argon from Sally is the bomb! My hair loves this stuff:yep:

jujubelle

interestante.....i've used Moroccan oil and it's great! So available in a cheaper option, will definitely be keeping my eye on this.

maxandsally

that conditioner pak better not have mineral oil or petroletum in it

Creme of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment

Ingredients:

water, glycerin,cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, dicetyldimonium chloride, polyquaternium 32, behentrimonium methosulfate, mineral oil, argania spinosa kernel oil, olive oil, honey, aloe leaf extract, cocadimonium hydroxypropl hydrolyzed wheat protein, panthenal, peg 12 dimethicone, lanalin oil, phenyl trimethicone, ppg 1 trideceth 6, polyquaternium 10, amadimethicone, hydrolyzed ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben and phenoxyethanal.