New here with a huge problem!!!!

Chuli

Hey all!!! Here's the deal..Im between a 3b/c. My longest layer a lil past my shoulder and in corkscrew curls.

Anyhow, I decided to get highlights and the color looks wonderful..however, my curls aren't curls anymore. The blonde is str8! I don't know if its over processed because I had no hair loss. Just a lil...but nothign drastic!

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

I wouldn't be surprised if the color is responsible for doing that. Just keep your hair thoroughly moisturized to prevent the chance of future breakage. Now that I think about it, I have been having problems with getting my hair to curl like it used to, and I did have my hair permanently dyed in February (twice actually to correct a mistake from the first time). Okay, I just thought of something...
think.gif

I would say that you need to do some frequent deep conditioning, that should help.

I am sure others have specifics on which type of conditoner to use. But, most of all is to condition your hair alot.

I tend to deep conditon my hair 2x a week baybe it's a bit excessive but soon I will do it 1x a week.

Thanx!

I purchased the kpak reconstructer....the nexxus humectress, the nessux leaave in, as well as the nexxus y serum...i hope this stuff helps! I want my curls back!!!

Back