New Challenge, Stay Natural in '08

me too, I had to weave it up at the end of the year. I received 2 free relaxer coupons on the back of receipts at the end of 08. If I was still relaxed I would have never got those. Satan is busy!

Hi everyone
I would like to join, I really need your help. I have been natural for most of my life, but seeing all these beautiful relaxed heads with progress makes me want to relax my hair. I would have relaxed it last week, the only thing that stopped me is that my hairdresser didn't answer her phone, which is probably because I haven't seen her since I joined this board. I don't think I'm getting the progress I should be getting. I want to relax just to see that my hair is growing and to make it easier to style, but I know that I will just end up transitioning again afterwards so I don't want to waste my time. How do I get my hair to start growing?

There are so many naturals that have made fabulous progress on this board. I should start a compilation of threads with our successful natural members because they are the members I turn to when I get slightly discouraged.

Don't give up or give up or give in!! When you need to take a break,find a nice wig to just braid up put it on and take a rest. That helps me.

Yikes, forgot about this thread! Congrats to everyone!

That was one fast moving fun year. Count me in for '09 ladies.

I'm in. I'm already devoted to being a natural head 3 years straight. Made the mistake of texturizing 1 year prior to that at the suggestion of my then hairdresser.

This will be a breeze. Love my natural hair coils, kinks, knots and all.

Back