New Acronym for those between APL and BSL?

Everything Zen

Soooooo.... I'm wondering if we can come up with a new level of hair growth between APL and BSL. I know I am not the only lady here at this point in my progress. I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but I kinda feel like some concrete designation between the two could be helpful and encouraging because it seems like it's going to be a while before I reach full blown BSL. Any thoughts, ideas, or suggestions for people whose hair is in that 'tween stage?

aja1121

ABSL.......almost brastrap length. I don't know:drunk:. I don't know if the board is willing to add another category, it kind of defeats the point of goals and leaves you satisfied with ABSL hair :grin:. So many of us are ABSL though:ohwell:.

TwistedRoots

Back2Life Back2ReLaxer!
SBL= Shoulder Blade length...it be the bottom of your shoulder blades which is still a little above BSL and a little below APL.....:look:

Everything Zen

I'm not trying to minimize the mark of having reached BSL, I just feel like some of us in the middle might be more encouraged if we had more defined benchmarks along the way... :look:

PureSilver

TashaK SBL sounds like SL to me. I would feel like i haven't gotten beyond the SL mark yet. Just a thought tho

TLC1020

I'm in that in between stage of APL & BSL, since its no acronym for it I just say I'm 2" til BSL or 2" past APL :lachen:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
BPL-Below Pit Length
IBL-In Between Length

That's all I can come up with right now