Neutralizing Shampoo Recs?

lennet93

Does anyone have any neutralizing shampoo recs...I'm going to self relax and I don't know which neutralizing shampoo to buy. I'm going to relax with Mizani sensitive scalp relaxer. I would prefer one that has a color indicator. Thanks!

Artemis

I like the Proclaim one from Sally's. The best part is that it's $.99 :grin: I use it as a last wash after using the Motions Neutralizing poo.

RubyWoo

Profectiv Neutralizing Mousse

c/s! This is the best imo! I love the fact that I can just smooth it on, leave it for 5 mins and then rinse. You don't need to manipulate your hair and it is also moisturizing imo.

I also like the ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo but the only down side is that there is no color indicator.

Princess Pie

I like Profectiv Neutralizing Mousse too, but I can never find it. :sad:

I also like Elucence Moisture Acidifying poo. It neutralizes and chelates, plus it's gentle.

HoneyDew

I like Profectiv Neutralizing Mousse too, but I can never find it. :sad:

This is my favorite, too. Sulfate free!!

I heard that they changed the bottle a bit so I think that is why some stores did not have much stock. But I have seen the new bottle recently. Even then, the store only had 3 cans of them.

Brownie518

This is my favorite, too. Sulfate free!!

I heard that they changed the bottle a bit so I think that is why some stores did not have much stock. But I have seen the new bottle recently. Even then, the store only had 3 cans of them.

Yeah, this stuff is good. I had to order the big can from texasbeautysupply.com. I love it!!! I didn't know they changed the bottle. I'll have to look out for the new look.

Healthb4Length

I like that protectiv Foam neutralizing poo too but now it's so hard to find. My other favorite is Proclaim's Neut. Poo, it's well worth the .99c.