I know this has been discussed repeatedly, but the search function is failing me...

Divine Inspiration

I need recs for a neutralizing shampoo. I'd like to hear particularly from those who self-relax, but if anyone knows what their stylist uses (and it works well), I want to hear from you too. I want to hear first hand experiences in general.

I tried running a search for this, but I didn't find what I was looking for. :(

Your input is greatly appreciated. :)

{DI}

MizaniMami

Girl the Profectiv Neutralizing Mousse is the truth.

Too many times netralizing poos strip the mess outta my hair but it would still be loaded with gunk.:eek: I am never turning back to those poos. Girl the mousse is a must try!

MizaniMami

I bought mines online but I see it at BSS everywhere. I don't remeber seeing it at Traget and Walmart and other drugstores just BSSs. Here is a pic

MizaniMami

reckgnyze said:
How can I use the search function I tried doing a search on MN and couldn't find anything.

I has to be a certain amount of characters. You can't just use two letters, the search will be too wide.

You can do something like this "mn growth" or "mn yeast"

LovelyLionessa

I like Sally's Proclaim Neutralizing Shampoo. It has the color alram, can also double as a clarifier and it's only 89 cents for a small bottle with a Sally's card. :cool:

prettywhitty

Priestess said:
I like Sally's Proclaim Neutralizing Shampoo. It has the color alram, can also double as a clarifier and it's only 89 cents for a small bottle with a Sally's card. :cool:

I just used this today, and it works really well. It doesn't strip either. But the PJ in me would like to try Profectiv.