Need Some Good Sites To Order My Bundles From...

Anonymous1

sliding under the radar
Hi Ladies,

What site do you use to order your weave. I'm not good with all of the weave types but I'm looking for the hair that's close to our hair in it's relaxed state. I know I don't want the silky weave. I want to wear my weave straight and bra strap length. I need a break from my natural hair for now. TIA

hb1913

Extensions plus relaxed texture. It's Pricey, but worth it. They also have a silky relax texture (which isn't silky like doll hair, but it's a bit more straight than the reg relaxed hair). HTH.

SuchaLady

Kinky Curly Yaki is next up on my list to try.

Her Hair Company is my favorite but I don't do Brazilian hair anymore.

Britt

Extensions plus relaxed texture... bomb.com

I'm natural now and I'm feening to install it for the colder months but I'm just afraid of killing my leave out with heat... ahhh decisions decisions.

Smiley79

Extensions plus relaxed texture... bomb.com

I'm natural now and I'm feening to install it for the colder months but I'm just afraid of killing my leave out with heat... ahhh decisions decisions.

How many bundles do you need for full look? 2 or 3

Smiley79

Hi Ladies,

What site do you use to order your weave. I'm not good with all of the weave types but I'm looking for the hair that's close to our hair in it's relaxed state. I know I don't want the silky weave. I want to wear my weave straight and bra strap length. I need a break from my natural hair for now. TIA

I'm researching this as well...I wasn't crazy about my Coarse Straight hair from KinkyCurlyYaki.com I found it to be overpriced for the quality of the hair and the customer service wasn't all that in my experience.

I'm going to buzz around YouTube and see what I find. In the meantime I ordered a couple of Coarse textured wigs to give me that look without spending a ton of money.

The one company I have always wanted to try is Senghori Shells Natural Rhythms. I might take the plunge and give that hair a try for my next sew-in. My only hesitation is that I see some reviews saying that it doesn't hold a curl well, if at all. That was the struggle that I had with one of my bundles from Kinkycurlyyaki.com. It was so frustrating to have part of my head holding a curl and the other parts standing straight at attention! smh

Anonymous1

sliding under the radar
I was thinking about ordering from heatfreehair.com but the are sold out of the blow out hair I wanted. They're expensive too. That hair better be great!

Britt

How many bundles do you need for full look? 2 or 3
2 at most... 3 would be really full imo, unless you're going with a much longer length like 18, 20, 22 inches. I've only worn 12-14 inches. I do have a 16 inch bundle that I've never installed.

SuchaLady

Excuse my ignorance but is that the name of the company? Or is Extension plus the name?

I'm sorry girly :giggle: @Anonymous1 Her Hair Company is the name of my former favorite company. I don't wear Brazilian hair anymore so I'm on the hunt for a new one. If you wanted that texture that was my recommendation.

On my to try list was Kinky Curly Yaki and Extensions Plus.

ms.blue

Extensions plus relaxed texture...very expensive but awesome quality. I wore the hair in 2 back to back weave installs. I just washed the hair to put away until winter and the hair is just as soft tangle free as ever. Depending on the length, 2 or 3 bundles are needed. Last install though, I had 4 full bundles on my head.

missliberia

I have been weaving for the first time in at least 5 years. I will say this - DO NOT TRUST YOUTUBE GIRLS. They get it for free and... I mean, you know how that goes. I have tried several companies here lately. The best hair I have found if Kaye's Fab Hair, I love the Brazilian straight and I have some in right now in 18". It was $95/pack and my stylist did not cut the wefts so I will be reusing for years.

Other notables are Genesis Hair and I used to wear Halley's Curls back in the day but I am doing straight weaves as of late.

BlueSage

I've been researching curly extensions for the past few days and now I'm getting overwhelmed! Malaysian curly, Mongolian curly, Brazilian curly.. AYE Yi Yi!!!

Has anyone had a real life experience with Unice hair? I've seen the reviews on YT but as someone said upthread, you can't always trust what they say...