Need Quick Prayer

cocoberry10

Hi:

I have been praying and working towards something for a while now, and I had asked for it to go successfully in faith, and believed at the time of asking that I received it. I haven't had to think about it for a while, but the time is coming to know whether I was successful. satan is trying really hard to make me believe that I'm a failure, etc. I know that it's satan and not God, and I keep trying to fight the negative thoughts, etc. I am just asking for you all to stay in prayer with me to fight the devil, b/c I know he is a liar and I refuse to believe God is going to let him win!

I know that God knows everything and everything is done for His purpose, so I just need to keep that strength to tell satan to get back.

I even shed a few tears thinking about it today, but then I realized that it's just the devil. So I'm just putting this out to keep me in your prayers. Thanks!

Agreeing with you in prayer and faith that your mind is filled with peace, good thoughts, tranquility. During the sermon at my church w/the author of "23 Minutes in Hell", the speaker said that the demons are afraid of the Name of Jesus Christ. He said the demons that looked so big before became as ants at the very mention of the Lord's name. Use the authority of the Lord Jesus Christ! Here are two of my go-to scriptures re. thoughts....

2 Corinthians 10:4-6

4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 6And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

4The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 5We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 6And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience is complete. (NIV)

3-6The world is unprincipled. It's dog-eat-dog out there! The world doesn't fight fair. But we don't live or fight our battles that way—never have and never will. The tools of our trade aren't for marketing or manipulation, but they are for demolishing that entire massively corrupt culture. We use our powerful God-tools for smashing warped philosophies, tearing down barriers erected against the truth of God, fitting every loose thought and emotion and impulse into the structure of life shaped by Christ. Our tools are ready at hand for clearing the ground of every obstruction and building lives of obedience into maturity. (The Message)

4For the weapons of our warfare are not physical [weapons of flesh and blood], but they are mighty before God for the overthrow and destruction of strongholds,
5[Inasmuch as we] refute arguments and theories and reasonings and every proud and lofty thing that sets itself up against the [true] knowledge of God; and we lead every thought and purpose away captive into the obedience of Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One), 6Being in readiness to punish every [insubordinate for his] disobedience, when your own submission and obedience [as a church] are fully secured and complete. (Amplified)

1 Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

7For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.

7For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control.

7That precious memory triggers another: your honest faith—and what a rich faith it is, handed down from your grandmother Lois to your mother Eunice, and now to you! And the special gift of ministry you received when I laid hands on you and prayed—keep that ablaze! God doesn't want us to be shy with his gifts, but bold and loving and sensible.

RelaxerRehab said:
Agreeing with you in prayer and faith that your mind is filled with peace, good thoughts, tranquility. During the sermon at my church w/the author of "23 Minutes in Hell", the speaker said that the demons are afraid of the Name of Jesus Christ. He said the demons that looked so big before became as ants at the very mention of the Lord's name. Use the authority of the Lord Jesus Christ! Here are two of my go-to scriptures re. thoughts....

2 Corinthians 10:4-6

4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 6And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

4The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 5We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 6And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience is complete. (NIV)

3-6The world is unprincipled. It's dog-eat-dog out there! The world doesn't fight fair. But we don't live or fight our battles that way—never have and never will. The tools of our trade aren't for marketing or manipulation, but they are for demolishing that entire massively corrupt culture. We use our powerful God-tools for smashing warped philosophies, tearing down barriers erected against the truth of God, fitting every loose thought and emotion and impulse into the structure of life shaped by Christ. Our tools are ready at hand for clearing the ground of every obstruction and building lives of obedience into maturity. (The Message)

4For the weapons of our warfare are not physical [weapons of flesh and blood], but they are mighty before God for the overthrow and destruction of strongholds,
5[Inasmuch as we] refute arguments and theories and reasonings and every proud and lofty thing that sets itself up against the [true] knowledge of God; and we lead every thought and purpose away captive into the obedience of Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One), 6Being in readiness to punish every [insubordinate for his] disobedience, when your own submission and obedience [as a church] are fully secured and complete. (Amplified)

1 Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

7For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.

7For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control.

7That precious memory triggers another: your honest faith—and what a rich faith it is, handed down from your grandmother Lois to your mother Eunice, and now to you! And the special gift of ministry you received when I laid hands on you and prayed—keep that ablaze! God doesn't want us to be shy with his gifts, but bold and loving and sensible.

Thank you sooooooooooooo much! This was just the message I needed to hear!

Cocoberry 10 I will be praying for you. Keep strong in the Lord. We can do all things through Christ Jesus that Strengthen us. I know he will deliver you from whatever situation you are going through. You have victory in his name don't be discouraged by the devil, theres nothing you cannot do when you have a living God on your side! Be blessed x

cutiestyles said:
Cocoberry 10 I will be praying for you. Keep strong in the Lord. We can do all things through Christ Jesus that Strengthen us. I know he will deliver you from whatever situation you are going through. You have victory in his name don't be discouraged by the devil, theres nothing you cannot do when you have a living God on your side! Be blessed x

Thank you!

Back