Prayer Request: Job Situation and Life Purpose

cocoberry10

Hi Ladies:

Today I am putting out a prayer request about my job situation. I need a real job, and I am asking for your prayers in this area of my life. I know that I truly am a blessed woman, and that God has always been a part of everything in my life. I've been trying to handle this on my own, and even though I feel that I have faith, since this situation hasn't turned over in a few months, I have been starting to feel depressed and anxious (tools of the devil I know).

However, I am at a stumbling point in this area of my life, and I am asking for the Lord to direct my path. I have really been feeling down lately, and I almost want to just give up. I don't usually like asking for prayer, but I desperately need it.

I also feel like the Lord has been showing me my life purpose, and I am asking for prayers that this may go successfully. Thank you.

Last edited:

planodiva

cocoberry10 said:
Hi Ladies:

Today I am putting out a prayer request about my job situation. I need a real job, and I am asking for your prayers in this area of my life. I know that I truly am a blessed woman, and that God has always been a part of everything in my life. I've been trying to handle this on my own, and even though I feel that I have faith, since this situation hasn't turned over in a few months, I have been starting to feel depressed and anxious (tools of the devil I know).

However, I am at a stumbling point in this area of my life, and I am asking for the Lord to direct my path. I have really been feeling down lately, and I almost want to just give up. I don't usually like asking for prayer, but I desperately need it.

I also feel like the Lord has been showing me my life purpose, and I am asking for prayers that this may go successfully. Thank you.

You are always such an inspiration. I want you to know that your anxious feeling will pass. There is something even greater waiting for you on the other side. Take comfort in knowing you are not alone and we all are praying for you.

kweenameena

Girl, you are def. in my prayers because I'm praying the exact thing for myself. Just know that you're not alone with the way you feel. My the Lord keep you and guide you.

cutiestyles

cocoberry10 said:
Hi Ladies:

I know how you feel cocoberry10. I was going through the same thing recently and I prayed to God for direction and he answered my prayers. God has something great in store for you far greater than your expectations please keep the faith and be encouraged that you can do all things through Christ and all things are possible are possible with him in your life. Nothing is too much for the Lord that created us. Keep trusting in him. I will be praying for you

cocoberry10

good2uuuu said:
I am going to keep you in my prayers.

kelouis75 said:
I've prayed for you, too. :) God is with you!

planodiva said:
You are always such an inspiration. I want you to know that your anxious feeling will pass. There is something even greater waiting for you on the other side. Take comfort in knowing you are not alone and we all are praying for you.

kweenameena said:
Girl, you are def. in my prayers because I'm praying the exact thing for myself. Just know that you're not alone with the way you feel. My the Lord keep you and guide you.

cutiestyles said:
I know how you feel cocoberry10. I was going through the same thing recently and I prayed to God for direction and he answered my prayers. God has something great in store for you far greater than your expectations please keep the faith and be encouraged that you can do all things through Christ and all things are possible are possible with him in your life. Nothing is too much for the Lord that created us. Keep trusting in him. I will be praying for you

Thank you ladies so much for your prayers. I am almost in tears here reading your responses. Up until now, I've been able to keep a positive attitude, but over the last few days/week, it's really been hitting me hard. Reading your responses lets me know to keep the faith and keep believing!

God bless all of you :)

locabouthair

cocoberry, I will pray for you and me because I am in a similar situation. Today my professors suggested that i choose a different career, which was hurtful to say the least. I am really torn and not sure what to do. I am scared and confused about school/career. I will pray for both of us.