Need help with a product creation

alona

I mixed coca butter and shea butter and after it cooled there was a solid on top and liquid at the bottom what can I use to keep them from seperating?

If I put the liquid (from the mixture above) on my scalp (w/essential oils for hair growth) will that clog my pores?

Last question...does anyone have a reciepe for Khorbet Amen Oil by Carol's Daughter?

TIA

pink_flower

I dont have an answer to your question but did you try and search in the receipe forum? Im sure you could find some helpful tips there.

Innocent_Kiss

Try looking at the Hair Recipe forum. It's a lot of concoctions over there. Oh, and it's also some Carol Daughter Replica recipes at the Hair Recipe forum, too. Check it

B

ballet_bun

[ QUOTE ]
alona said:
I mixed coca butter and shea butter and after it cooled there was a solid on top and liquid at the bottom what can I use to keep them from seperating?

If I put the liquid (from the mixture above) on my scalp (w/essential oils for hair growth) will that clog my pores?
Last question...does anyone have a reciepe for Khorbet Amen Oil by Carol's Daughter?

TIA

[/ QUOTE ]

You may want to look at the website for "Fromnaturewithlove". They have information about how certain oils have to be heated at a certain degree and for a certain length of time. I've tried mixing shea and cocoabutter too, and I let it set in the refridgerator(sp??) over night. All of it was solid by morning time.

I've read, but can't confirm if it's true,that cocoa butter clogs the pores. Another lady here might be able to answer that one better. I use shea a lot. I like to use it for sealing the ends, after i've spritzed them with water.

Hope This Helps!

Irresistible

to my knowledge Cocoa Butter doesnt clog pores, or least im prayin not, i have been using it in my hair and on my face....if it does, here comes pimples....i really really really hope it doesnt

adrienne0914

i use beeswax in my recipe. i also use jojoba and sweet almond oils. with the right amount of each, i end up with a creamy butter mixture.