Need Hair Help

ProtectiveStyling

Hello ladies,

I have been having a few problems with my hair lately. I think it may be protein sensitive, but im not too sure. A while back I tried using Organics Hair Mayo but once I rinsed it out, my hair was left dry and brittle. I remember using this product when I got relaxers but I dont think I had that problem back then.

So I start trying products like creme of nature argan oil intensive conditioning treatment, organics root stimulator replenishing conditioner, and queen helene cholesterol..... all which gave my hair positive results. I wasn't sure if any of these products where considered mini protein treatments because of their emphasis on moisturizing but a while ago I read the replenishing coniditioner was in another thread.

After seeing that, I came to the conclusion that my hair maybe wasnt protein sensitive and decided to try aphogee 2 minute reconstructor. My hair was really soft, until I washed it out! My hair was again dry and brittle. And when I sprayed creme of nature argan oil leave in on it, matters got worse. Im so confused right now.

I plan on washing my hair next week and want to know If the products that give me positive results are considered protein treatments. I want to know this because my hair has more than enough moisture sometimes plus baggy, and im just worried about it not having any protein. Also, i really like the Aphogee reconstructor. What are some things I can do to help keep my hair from drying out while using it? Should i use a moisturizing conditioner first and than it?

Hello ladies,

So I start trying products like creme of nature argan oil intensive conditioning treatment, organics root stimulator replenishing conditioner, and queen helene cholesterol..... all which gave my hair positive results. I wasn't sure if any of these products where considered mini protein treatments because of their emphasis on moisturizing but a while ago I read the replenishing coniditioner was in another thread.

I plan on washing my hair next week and want to know If the products that give me positive results are considered protein treatments. QUOTE]

Hi Joli, I came upon this post because I was trying to find out how to categorize Queen Helene Cholesterol. I want to use it as a DC, but I want to know if it will count as a protein conditioner (or protein treatment?), if I need to use a moisturizing conditioner after it. Did you ever get any answers?

Thanks!

What style are you planning on rocking next week? I select my deep conditioner based on the style. I don't really use protein deep conditioners like mayonnaise or and of that jazz, I don't think it really does anything for my hair and I feel like it leaves thin layer of it in my hair even when I wash it out multiple times. I focus on moisture because I have super dry hair.

Back