Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies

sj10460

Don't Come for me unless I send for you!
Has anyone tried Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails? Hairfinity didn't work for me so I'm looking for something more affordable that I wouldn't mind investing in if it doesn't work.

Any reviews?

Evolving78

I have the one with biotin. They are not gummies, but I wanted to try them. I could get some and we can do a challenge?

sj10460

I want to do a challenge and start the 15th (today) I should have posted this earlier in the week...

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I used them from October 2014- February 2015.

I ran out and decided to finish my other vitamins and start with the brand again in April, but I would like to try their argan oil HSN supplements vs the gummies.

The gummies DO work. I took 4 a day. My hair and nails grew nicely. No breakouts....and they taste LIKE CANDY.

CON I got chin hairs that I would have to tweeze weekly..never had that happen before..

Harina

I used them from October 2014- February 2015.

I ran out and decided to finish my other vitamins and start with the brand again in April, but I would like to try their argan oil HSN supplements vs the gummies.

The gummies DO work. I took 4 a day. My hair and nails grew nicely. No breakouts....and they taste LIKE CANDY.

CON I got chin hairs that I would have to tweeze weekly..never had that happen before..

Were you supposed to take 4 a day or you just did extra?

sj10460

Were you supposed to take 4 a day or you just did extra?

I think it depends on the dosage, some are with biotin and others aren't. There's also different biotin levels. I saw some youtube reviews and one girl said the box said to take 3 a day.

Harina

I think it depends on the dosage, some are with biotin and others aren't. There's also different biotin levels. I saw some youtube reviews and one girl said the box said to take 3 a day.

Yeah I googled it. It said 2 a day.

ikandi87

I took them from for 3 months and I def noticed a difference. I got a growth spurt and my new growth was so much thicker. It says to take day one twice a day or two twice a day. I took two 2x a day for a total of 4.

To be honest once I hit the fourth month i could not remember to take them for the life of me. And I noticed my toe nails were growing so fast that my shoes hurt my feet. I too noticed a few chin hairs...well actually my bf noticed them first! And since I stopped my skin cleared up. I kept getting breakouts and my overall skin texture changed. Idk if it was the gummies or my face wash.

The side effects weren't too bad so imo they are worth trying...ill probably start back up next month. They're always on sale at drugstores and coupons are easy to come by.

Evolving78

I still have the other bottle to finish and I believe it's enough for 30 days then I can start the gummies! But I will still do the challenge with you and we can compare notes? We can start today like you wanted.

greenmetro99

Yes they grow the nails fast. But since I've been taking them I've had lots of facial hair and ive never had facial hair before!!!!! Plus I think its messing with my periods. I've been experience lots of cramps and a longer period since I've begin taking these.

It says you can take 4 a day, but I've reduced the serving to 1 gummy a day now. Maybe the dosage was too high for my body weight since im quite small.

sj10460

Yes they grow the nails fast. But since I've been taking them I've had lots of facial hair and ive never had facial hair before!!!!! Plus I think its messing with my periods. I've been experience lots of cramps and a longer period since I've begin taking these.

It says you can take 4 a day, but I've reduced the serving to 1 gummy a day now. Maybe the dosage was too high for my body weight since im quite small.

Oh no, sorry to hear that. Biotin usually makes people break out. You have to almost literally double your water intake to off set it.

Covergirl5906

I just started on the Gummys two weeks ago so it's too soon to tell of any results. I must say that they taste so good!

greenmetro99

Oh no, sorry to hear that. Biotin usually makes people break out. You have to almost literally double your water intake to off set it.

When I was taking 4 gummies a day, I would get 1 or 2 little bumps on my face, but that didn't bother me. The just the chin hair and periods that make me ugh!!!!!!! Ive never had this problem before. I drink about 6 cups of water a day and im about 118 pounds. I have 3 more containers of the gummies left so I will try to use them up. I just wont take more than 1 a day.

ikandi87

I just started on the Gummys two weeks ago so it's too soon to tell of any results. I must say that they taste so good!

Yes! They do taste good! I would love to join a challenge but im really weird about starting new regimes in the middle of the month.

How about a 9 month challenge April-Dec? That gives me time to trim and do a length check.

Im trying to increase my water intake so this would be perfect!

reeko43

I would join but my hair is in crochet braids for two to three more weeks. I did purchase. Wagerers near me had a 2 for 1 sale so about $4 a piece. Will watch this thread closely

gorgeoushair

I was thinking about getting these a couple of months ago. Dang, I wish you would have posted this sooner. I am currently taking Manetabolism. I will keep checking this thread for updates.

oneastrocurlie

Care to share your experience?

ikandi87
I took two a day. My nails were dang near perfect lol. I can't if I had increased hair growth. No breakouts (and I'm acne prone) and no random facial hair. I think with most vitamins they work best for people who have deficiencies in what's in the vitamin, at least that's what I've read. They were bogo at Krogers so I'm back to taking them.

ikandi87

ikandi87
I took two a day. My nails were dang near perfect lol. I can't if I had increased hair growth. No breakouts (and I'm acne prone) and no random facial hair. I think with most vitamins they work best for people who have deficiencies in what's in the vitamin, at least that's what I've read. They were bogo at Krogers so I'm back to taking them.

Thanx! I want to start back taking a hair supplement but idk which ones...the gummies are cool but ive heard that the body doesn't absorb the nutrients as well as the pill form.

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
I just started using the gummy vitamins. I have 4 bottles from Walgreens B1G1 free sale. I will be in on the challenges let me know ladies.

Evolving78

shortdub78 I just picked up my gummies today. When do you want to start?
we can start today! I need to gets some vitamins in me anyway. I have been ill for two days! I can't eat fatty foods. I got extremely sick. My body rejected that stuff in the worst way. I feel very weak. Ginger ale has been my friend.

Harina

I went to two stores and they were sold out. After that, I was just like *** this, I'm going to order them online. Lol.

Britt

My coworker took these (not sure if she still does) but she said they made her nails grow sooo fast and very hard, she was a long time wearer of acrylics and she decided to soak them off and she these vits helped her a lot and made her hair grow faster.