Naturals: Summer Time Styles

RubyWoo

I'm currently in braids and plan to be until August. In August, I plan to wear my hair styled in twists, twistouts and braidouts.

DMJ's Mom

wash and gos, puffs, buns because of my shrinkage it goes to NL so i don't have to worry about it brushing my clothes

TrendySocialite

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
I'm 7 months post right now, but this summer I'm gonna rock cornrows and the bun in my siggy.

Platinum

Subscribing for more ideas.

I'm trying to resist the urge to BC. I've been wearing braids and Senegalese Twists throughout my transition but I want to try something different. I'm a truck driver so I really don't have a lot of time to do my hair. I'm thinking about rocking a kinky curly sew-in but I haven't decided whether to purchase the hair from www.allaboutmyhair.com or www.hairsisters.com :ohwell:

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
yarn braids, feed-in cornrows (both inspired by dontuwishuknu!!:D) and of course twists/twistouts with my own hair
maybe a blowout/flat-iron here and there, of course...

DarkChyld

Senegalese Twists is my go to summer style versus a wash n go which dries out. Los Angeles is dry and hot in the summer time so my head needs all of the moisture it can get.

Ms Lala

I prefer twists in the summer because my loose hair feels so hot on my head. I rock it every now and then when I wanna be cute.