NATURALS DO YOU STRAIGHTEN YOUR HAIR FOR HIM?

Irresistible

He might!

Why though? If he liked it that way you would be irritated?

I guess if one has any problem straightening then they would want their mate to not feel that way at all about 'enjoying' the occasional press

Thats understood and would be for me too

He acts the same towards me regardless and has loved me through hell and back , I cant see it bothering me , when he never asks or insists or even suggests, if anything he says 'just put it in a ponytail' cause he knows how much work it is to press, but when I decide to do it for him he is happy. It doesnt irritate me, I get a kick out of watching his reaction

This last time was supposed to be a surprise for him when he walked in the door, but I botched that when I burned it and called him crying lol
This is me. I've only been natural for five minutes, and don't plan to straighten until maybe SL, if then.

Honestly, when I do straighten it, I'll be irritated if he acts all geeked up.

Irresistible

I'm gonna try the loose natural styles 'at home that is'

see if he gets a thrill

probably since he loves natural with no products , but he also UNDERSTAND I cannot leave it that way for long, its like 'have a look' before I douse it and put it up again

I'm gonna be trying twist outs and braid outs now though

Cause I do think its the loose hair , not just the straight hair

its the touchable hair period, without him getting a handful of product, oil, conditioner etc.

Nope - it's not even a question between us. But then, I've ALWAYS had natural hair since I met him, and he knows that I PREFER to wear it up - so just having it 'out and loose' thrills him to no end.

I wouldn't straighten it for him.....but if he was gaga about straight hair, I might rock the occasional boudoir wig. :grin:

laurend

the questions was more like you knew it would be a treat for him and he would enjoy it when ever you did do it, but not have issues with it , whether you did or didnt.....

I'm not anti heat or straighten but my man isn't turned on by long flowing hair. He loves short hair like Halle Berry but I wouldn't do this style because I don't have the face for it. I mainly wear my hair up in a bun, twistouts for volume, or long natural braids.

JustKiya

I'm gonna try the loose natural styles 'at home that is'

see if he gets a thrill

probably since he loves natural with no products , but he also UNDERSTAND I cannot leave it that way for long, its like 'have a look' before I douse it and put it up again

I'm gonna be trying twist outs and braid outs now though

Cause I do think its the loose hair , not just the straight hair

its the touchable hair period, without him getting a handful of product, oil, conditioner etc.

:yep: I think that's it, exactly!!! I've promised myself that once my hair gets a little beyond shoulder length, I will wear it 'out' at home as much as I can (I figure by that time, it'll be easier to just scoop it up into a 2 min updo, rather than the 2hour pre-planned ones I have to do now), so that he can enjoy it being out and touchable....but even still, going to bed, and leaving the house, it would be up.

cclark1

Funny you'd post this today. I'm just leaving the hair salon where I just got it straightened. My husband couldn't be happier!!!!! I may get some tonight:grin: