Naturals and roller sets

nbcgurl22

So who else out there does roller sets??? I do sprial sets with those long foamy soft rollers that you can bend. I like to wash and deep condition then I use a watery leave in. After that use a little protective serum and then setting lotion (usually lottabody full strength). The sets come out really glossy and it almost looks like it is relaxed but not for long cause on day 3 or so it gets fuller poofy and looks way better in my (I am a sucker for big hair).
Make my sets last for a week and a half and my hair grows like crazy when I do this.

Oh and a little tip I learned. Since twists are like a set (well almost). I leave my hair twisted for a little over a week and then I rinse and clean my scalp, then I saturate them in setting lotion or setting mouse and let them air dry. The next day I start to rock my twist out and it last for a good 8 days or so. So that is like 2 weeks without messing with hair!!! It has nothing else to do during that time but grow

Any other naturls setting?? Share your routine

pookeylou

I am still rocking the bantu knot-twist out...it gives me the curly look I like and the curls last for quite some time...I just spritz it with the leave in conditioner infused with rosemary oil, (or now I use the Surge) and the curls come back...to quote Emeril Lagassi...like BAM!!!

clover

Another roller-setting natural head here. The results I get from roller-sets have thoroughly changed the way my hair responds to colder weather.

nbcgurl22

[ QUOTE ]
clover said:
Another roller-setting natural head here. The results I get from roller-sets have thoroughly changed the way my hair responds to colder weather.

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl who r u telling. I am a twisting, rollersetting fiend in the winter and I use alot of products to protect my hair from the cold. In the summer I rock my wash and go but not in the winter - I have had my hair freeze before