any naturals roller set frequently?

Napp

Ms. Nobody
i was thinking of getting into roller setting and wearing roller sets. is it possible ?

Me and off-spring...every week. Magnetic rollers and Giovanni Direct Leave-in!

There are a few threads on this if you are anxious to see what others have said!

I just tried this today, and I got OK results. I have to do it more often to get the hang of it. My hair is 100% natural so some hair on the rollers are not completely straight. I'll just have to go over my hair with the flat iron. No biggie.

I do a flexirod set at least once a week. I make sure the hair is well conditioned and sopping wet so that it'll stretch easily and stay smooth on the rod. It lets me wear my hair "out" without direct heat and not as much shrinkage as I would get without roller-setting. I think some people use a little gel on each piece to make it straighter but i like my hair without it.

I just tried this today, and I got OK results. I have to do it more often to get the hang of it. My hair is 100% natural so some hair on the rollers are not completely straight. I'll just have to go over my hair with the flat iron. No biggie.

What were your issues?

Back