Natural Ladies and Inspirational YouTube For You!

Mystic

The link doesn't work.

P.S. Sorry..., it does work. Beautiful hair!

Last edited:

czyfaith77

Thank you for this. It was inspirational and encouraging. I recently BC a few weeks ago. I am currently in a sew-in (which I get alot of compliments from). I am going through the stages. I still am trying to figure my hair texture. It's funny. I have pencil size coils and some waves (mostly 4a). But it is also a mess because I still have some relaxed tips, barely a quarter on an inch but, they make my natural hair look a mess. I am just waiting for my hair to grow a little more and then hopefully I can see even more definition. We'll see how it goes! I am still trying to understand products :rolleyes: for my hair type. It is a journey. An exploration of sorts. I should have done it long time ago. I have seen natural women and said I wanted to go that route but I would always say when I am older. I am glad that I didn't wait. Why prolong a great opportunity and experience. I never knew it would feel this way. It is my gift to me for my 30th birthday. My mother got her second earpiercing at 30. I have been there, done that. I think that this was good for me to do.

Last edited:

mscocoface

Thank you for this. It was inspirational and encouraging. I recently BC a few weeks ago. I am currently in a sew-in (which I get alot of compliments from). I am going through the stages. I still am trying to figure my hair texture. It's funny. I have pencil size coils and some waves (mostly 4a). But it is also a mess because I still have some relaxed tips, barely a quarter on an inch but, they make my natural hair look a mess. I am just waiting for my hair to grow a little more and then hopefully I can see even more definition. We'll see how it goes! I am still trying to understand products :rolleyes: for my hair type. It is a journey. An exploration of sorts. I should have done it long time ago. I have seen natural women and said I wanted to go that route but I would always say when I am older. I am glad that I didn't wait. Why prolong a great opportunity and experience. I never knew it would feel this way. It is my gift to me for my 30th birthday. My mother got her second earpiercing at 30. I have been, there done that. I think that this was good to do for me.

Well good for you. Enjoy your journey that is where you will spend most of your time. When you achieve your goal it is done. So just be patient with yourself and your hair and let it teach you. You are going to learn some things about yourself and your stamina. Happy growing!!!!! :yawn:

SEMO

Great videos set to nice music. Thanks for the links. I saved those so I can go back and view them later.

mscocoface

We have got to keep each other lifted up and inspired on this journey. I am glad these have been helpful to everyone! I just love them.

czyfaith77

Well good for you. Enjoy your journey that is where you will spend most of your time. When you achieve your goal it is done. So just be patient with yourself and your hair and let it teach you. You are going to learn some things about yourself and your stamina. Happy growing!!!!! :yawn:

Thank you!