Natural Hair Journey Vid - Made My Day

andromeda

I was just on the natural hair care blog Glamazini andhttp://glamazini.net/ watched this video of her natural hair journey. It really made my day and I wanted to share it with you ladies. It shows over 10 years of progress and plenty of gorgeous natural hair styles. Also, the song playing in the video is so inspirational to all of those on HHJs and other life journeys. This lady and her hair are gorgeous! This will be one of my go-to videos when I'm in need of a pick me up as I transition.

Check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmnOmBj8kyg&feature=player_embedded

I've been on her site before and read her blog but I hadn't even seen this on youtube. Thanks for posting. Very inspirational indeed.

so wait she bc'ed then relaxed then bc'ed then relaxed?
If so I'm even more inspired, give a second go around like me even more inspiration :)

wait or were those just presses?

Last edited:
so wait she bc'ed then relaxed then bc'ed then relaxed?
If so I'm even more inspired, give a second go around like me even more inspiration :)

wait or were those just presses?

:scratchch
Well here's what her website says:
Roshini.net was officially launched on August 17th, 2002…the day I decided to take my friend seriously and document my transition from relaxed hair to beautiful God-given naturalness!
According to her website, she relaxed in Sep '99 and did a BC in Aug '00 - I'm pretty sure she's been natural ever since...

I saw this video last night and I need to go back and "favorite" it! There were some BEAUTIFUL hairstyles all up and THROUGH that vid! I mean she just took it to a new level as far as I am concerned with those hairstyles. Its one of the best (natural journey)videos I've seen. The song was perfect; just great all around..five stars.

-S-

I saw this video last night and I need to go back and "favorite" it! There were some BEAUTIFUL hairstyles all up and THROUGH that vid! I mean she just took it to a new level as far as I am concerned with those hairstyles. Its one of the best (natural journey)videos I've seen. The song was perfect; just great all around..five stars.

-S-
ITA The hairstyles were creative and gawj - I definitely will be trying some of them out. :yep:

Back