Natural Hair Dilema: See through Ends

Analiyah9

Hello Everyone,
Today I just finish taking out my kinky twists, and saw how much my hair has grown, but I have one concern: Ever since I've been natural (a year and some months), I've notice that my hair was always see through in the ends. I look at my other natural hair friends, and their hair ends look normal, but mines are literally see through. And I'm kinda worried. I DO NOT flat iron my hair, nor put much heat (except for hot all treatments). I don't know if this is a good or bad thing, as my hair is growing fast. My stylist said that my hair is fine to medium (if that helps).:nono: My question is
1.) Do you think this is just how my hair is?
Or
2.) Do you think my hair is damaged?

longfroinghair

Some Pics Would be Nice :grin:

When Last Have You Had a Trim?
Do you Do Regular Protein Treatments to keep your ends strong and breakage free?
Are you Rough While De-tangling?

Last edited:

Analiyah9

Sorry bout the no pics. I'm no where near home right now, where I can take a picture. It also depends on the lighting of the room. When I'm outside, the MAJORITY of my hair looks thin :( but when I'm inside looking at the mirror my hair looks fine, for some reason. If I cut my hair to take off the clear ends, then I will probably have a SHORT SHORT natural hair as if I recently BC'd. Ughhhh so frustrating. I'm starting to think that maybe its part of my hair. I dunno :(