No See through ends!

steph

Hey ladies, after my disaster blow out on fri night. I gave in and still tried it again on sat, but with the right equipment and brought a ceramic flat iron. Well even though i do not think my hair has not grown much to my surprise my ends were full and thick. I was too excited. I have never dream having healthy ends at near waist length. Even though i was having a bad day I feel so good about my hair now. Also, when i blow dried my hair it was so thick. I do not think my hair has ever been this thick and healthy. Even the thin side of my hair has thicken. I will not be blowdrying for awhile. The urge is gone, my natural curly hair is actually softer now than my blow dried. It's so funny because it used to be the opposite. Sorry for the long post. Thanks again ladies for all the advice and help. You guys are the best.

Armyqt

Glad you had a great hair day
. Wow, waist length hair. That must've taken a lot of work to blowdry.

steph

hey hairlove, I sorry i do not have any pics right now. my hair is back to its curly state. I only wore it for a day. It got messed up when i went out clubbing. lol I will try to post more pictures. It just that i am so busy with school