Naptural85's New Cut and Color

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
That looks lovely!
What's going on in guru land they're all chopping their hair off. Just saw ms.dantis cut.

Guinan

Re-Branding
I Love it!!

I think people in general should accept the fact that length isnt everything and that people need and should change. I wish though she would have really straighten it prior to cutting; but oh well.

I cant wait to see what styles she comes up with now:yep:

Last edited:

oneastrocurlie

I think it's cute. But to me it just looks like it's more shrunken not really cut. I don't watch her videos (or anyone's really) regularly so maybe I can't see the drastic change.

Britt

I think it's cute. But to me it just looks like it's more shrunken not really cut. I don't watch her videos (or anyone's really) regularly so maybe I can't see the drastic change.

I agree.. it's cute but doesn't look like a drastic cut like that, more like shrinkage.

SimJam

since Im a Nap85 stan, lol

her normal shrunken hair has a boxy mushroom shape, so the profile/shape of her hair has changed with the diva cut.

I watched CharyJays video of her getting her hair cut and the stylist did the same thing as Nap85 described ... defined the curls and then cut each curl layer until the desired shape was achieved.:yep:

kandiekj100

Like others have said, I think the cut was mostly to improve the shape. I don't believe she lost a lot of length.

She is so right about the red. She has the type of color that wouldn't mind having and when I've tried to get it in that same color family, it always ends up more red than I want. I like red, but I want more of a brown. Like she says, I wouldn't want it as bright necessarily (simply because I don't think I'd take care of something that was too lifted), but I love it.

SimJam

that pic does no justice to the colour .... it looks best at the end of her vid where she shows it in natural lighting