Name Your Favorite Wig!!

MsLauren

I'm really trying to get into protective styling for the winter and I'm really liking wigs and half wigs!! I'm currently wearing Yasmine half wig by Outre. So I just wanted to know what other wigs you LHCF members are wearing!?!?
And you know we all love pictures here so please include one if you can!! :grin:

Attachments

• 51tjkFP9ShL._SS500_.jpg
    51tjkFP9ShL._SS500_.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 90

KurlyNinja

Tammy by Outre. Look good with Relaxed, Transitioning and Natural Hair

Sugadoll

I bought Tammy for the warmer weather. Right now I'm wearing amerie by Vanessa it has been dc'd so I'm gonna be on the look out for another.

Peace and blessings from my iPhone using LHCF

indarican

right now its audi by mowtown tresses, it looks very natural and is just the right length for me to wear everyday

Attachments

• jan hw 3.jpg
    jan hw 3.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 82

DrC

Who dat der mentioned my sessy eyebrows??

I clicked on the link and even though I was warned it was still a shock. Reminds me of DrC 's avi. :drunk:

ETA: I love Tammy too.

manter26 I don't know which one is cuter: My Avi's eyebrows or the lady in the vid. This is a tough one. :spinning:

Last edited:

NikkiQ

Okay I have a few so I apologize in advance :giggle:

Glance- Carmen

Outre- Gina

Outre-Evony

Freetress-Tampa Girl

Janet Collection- Maya II

JJamiah

Mine as of now would be

Funky Chic WIg
Tisha Outre Half Wig
Elise LF
Vanessa Sensationnel LF No posted pics in this post, I have posted them before they are in my camera. Others are easily accessible LOL

Attachments

• funkeychicandme.jpg
    funkeychicandme.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 96
  • funkeychicandme2.jpg
    funkeychicandme2.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 100
  • Tishaandme.jpg
    Tishaandme.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 109
  • eliseandme.jpg
    eliseandme.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 96

indarican

For my full wig wearers ... How do you stop the helmet head look, the wig always seems to rise up even with the combs and I end up looking like I have a hat on my head where my hair should be... Any suggestion would be grately appreciated!

MsLauren

For my full wig wearers ... How do you stop the helmet head look, the wig always seems to rise up even with the combs and I end up looking like I have a hat on my head where my hair should be... Any suggestion would be grately appreciated!

I would love an answer to his too!

NikkiQ

indarican how are you wearing your hair underneath and are you using a wig cap or anything similar? I've noticed that when my hair isn't in twists or braids,I tend to get the hair hump going on.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using SPH-D700

indarican

indarican how are you wearing your hair underneath and are you using a wig cap or anything similar? I've noticed that when my hair isn't in twists or braids,I tend to get the hair hump going on.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using SPH-D700

I have cornrows in and I wear a wig cap.. :-(
I

winona

Have any of y'all roller set your straight wigs to give body? I checked out some you tube videos but they were more spirals and I am thinking more on the lines of dobbie wrap:) TIA