Name a product that you would never buy again

Kaela

sulfur 8 grease - weighed my hair down, made my scalp itch, and i felt that i smelled like fireworks

LUST
sally's generic humectress
thermasilk light conditioning spray
neutrogena triple moisture silk touch leave in cream

shoelover1972

Infusium 23 - it made my hair brittle & as hard as a rock
UBH conditioner - same as above. I have 2 bottles of the stuff. It smells lovely though
Pink oil moisturizer - it's soooo greasy

queenofmean68

LUST-----It didn't provide any slip at all! Hated it!
Profectiv Root Health---Smells bad & just sat on top of my scalp! Hated it!
Profectiv
Surge----Ruins effectiveness of relaxer and made my scalp itch to death! HATED IT!
Pantene Light Conditioning Spray---Dried hard on my hair and when I went to comb it hairs would snap off HATED IT!

LABETT

Clairol Daily Renewal 5x conditioner - made my hair hard and
a tangled mess.
Pink Oil Moisturizer-make my hair dry and brittle
Nexxus Humectress-makes my hair crunchy and no slip
B&B Pump It Up Spritz-caused a rash
Isoplus Oil Sheen-dry out my hair

queenofmean68

LUST-----It didn't provide any slip at all!
Profectiv Root Health---Smells bad & just sat on top of my scalp!
Surge----Ruins effectiveness of relaxer and made my scalp itch to death!
Pantene Light Conditioning Spray---Dried hard on my hair and when I went to comb it hairs would snap off
Texture & Tones hair cream---Too oily & heavy
Soft & Beautiful hair cream---Horrible fruity smell
Biosilk glossifer----Too greasy & made my hair stiff

HATED IT!

sexycaramel03

[ QUOTE ]
Purtygurly said:
ditto on infusium 23. Too much protein I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you guys try diluting it with distilled water? I experienced the same thing when I first started using Infusium 23. Then I switched to VO5 Detangle & Shine, thinking it was better, but I was WRONG! So I went back to Infusium 23 Moisturizing Leave-In and diluted it with distilled water. That seemed to eliminate the dryness of it.

VelvetRain

Aphogee- I came to the the consensus it was just too strong for me and I rinsed it out completely. Left my hair in worse condition than it was before

Infusium 23- Left my hair dry as can be.

Dove extreme moisture shampoo- The smell is nauseating and it coated my hair with a nasty film

Profective breakfree- What was I thinking?

Nexxuss humectress- I wasn't too impressed to buy it a second time.

Pantene Relaxed and Natural. I have been trying to use up my current bottles that I have had for over a year.

Unlike most here Loreal Mega Moisture works for me.

mly3e

The comb is stuck.
Lusters pink oil

Africas best herbal oil

Surge 14

Aubrey's GPB

PrettyBrownEyes

[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
Elasta QP mango butter
Profectiv Breakfree
Biolage ultra hydrating shampoo

[/ QUOTE ]

What didn't you like about the Biolage shampoo?

PrettyBrownEyes

[ QUOTE ]
A_Christian said:
The Fantasia IC Protein Strengthener. It comes in a spray bottle. The Ingredients listed on the bottle (aloe, niacin, b-vitamins, silk protein etc...) look good, but it made my hair hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bought that and returned it the next day without even trying it. I had a feeling I may have hard hair from it.

PrettyBrownEyes

[ QUOTE ]
Kaela said:
sulfur 8 grease - weighed my hair down, made my scalp itch, and i felt that i smelled like fireworks

LUST

[/ QUOTE ]

What happened with the Neutrogena?

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Profective Megagrowth- this stuff is so heavy after using it for 2-3 days it starts to build up and make your hair hard.

Isoplus oil sheen spray- made my neck break out

Kaela

[ QUOTE ]
PrettyBrownEyes said:
[ QUOTE ]
Kaela said:

LUST

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I really liked the shampoo, but after a few uses of the leave in cream I feel that it leaves my hair drier than if I'd used nothing at all. I know others may have had a different experience with it, but it doesn't work for me. Just the leave-in from that line, not the entire line though.

PrettyBrownEyes

[ QUOTE ]
Kaela said:
[ QUOTE ]
PrettyBrownEyes said:
[ QUOTE ]
Kaela said:

LUST

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I really liked the shampoo, but after a few uses of the leave in cream I feel that it leaves my hair drier than if I'd used nothing at all. I know others may have had a different experience with it, but it doesn't work for me. Just the leave-in from that line, not the entire line though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I mentioned on another thread that particular leave-in contained Sodium Hydroxide (Lye) perhaps that's why you had the problem.

Anyway, thanks for replying I was just curious.

blue_flower

I product that I'll never buy again is LeKair SUPER Hair Repair with Deep Penetrating Conditioners. Absolutely awful! The stuff is white, so it leaves your hair dull, and it smells like Noxzema! This product did practically nothing for my hair.It didn't leave my hair feeling softer at all, just drier.

Chaya

[ QUOTE ]
PrettyBrownEyes said:
[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
Elasta QP mango butter
Profectiv Breakfree
Biolage ultra hydrating shampoo

[/ QUOTE ]

What didn't you like about the Biolage shampoo?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was looking for a shampoo that provides moisture and slip. This provided absolutely no slip! i need to wash with my keracare to comb my hair!

inthepink

*Proclaim Cholesterol and any other cholesterol conditioner (leaves a nasty film on my hair)
*V05 Detangle & Shine (nothing)
*Suave Leave-In (nothing)

A_Christian

[ QUOTE ]
PrettyBrownEyes said:
[ QUOTE ]
A_Christian said:
The Fantasia IC Protein Strengthener. It comes in a spray bottle. The Ingredients listed on the bottle (aloe, niacin, b-vitamins, silk protein etc...) look good, but it made my hair hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bought that and returned it the next day without even trying it. I had a feeling I may have hard hair from it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Be glad you didn't try it, some of my strands literally felt like hay the day after I used it,Lol.

Lindy

Kerastase Masquintense. Waaaay too expensive, and definitely not worth it, IMO. Didn't do anything for my hair except make it smell like perfume...

Total waste of $20+!!!!

Falon

Keracare silken liquid sheen spritz (not the same as the silken seal blowdry complex)
You get a tiny bottle for $18 bucks and it just adds a little shine to the hair.

Keracare Reconstructer: It didn't work well enough to spend $25 bucks on Aphogee does the same thing for $5.99