MYhoneychild Honey Love Pomade

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Has anyone ever tried this stuff? The ingredients are great! It contains raw honey, sunflower butter, aloe vera, etc. I wanna try this stuff soooooooo badly, but I don't wanna get it without really hearing someone's view on it. I actually prefer a pomade without beeswax, and this one doesn't have it :). It's a new year and I'm trying to finally wind down to a set of products that I will stick to for a long while. I've just recently ordered the MYhoney Child Type 4 Creme, MYhoney Child Olive You! Conditioner, Blended Beauty Straightening Glaze, and Blended Beauty Straight Pearl. I feel like I need that Honey Love Pomade to feel complete :ohwell:. I think about it everyday. It has those cute little pink hearts on the jar too. Ok ok ok, please......a review......anyone?

TSU I guess no one has used it. If you get it, come back and give yours reviews. I am curious now.

Last edited:
i didn't like it. made my hair feel both greasy and dry at the same time and gave me an allergic reaction causing my face to itch.

The type 4 hair cream was good though.

Back