MyHoneyChild DC and Curls Whipped Hair Cream

Has anyone used either of these products if so let me know what you thought, your hair type and the results of your use....I am really looking for a daily moisturizer that will actually KEEP my hair moist...

fyi the Myhoneychild DC contains maybe I could make it but it would cost an arm and leg to buy all the ingredients right now: Unfiltered Raw Honey, Shea Butter, Coconut Butter, Mango Butter , Coconut Milk and Honey essence oil.

shtow

Nexxuss Humectress gave me great results as a moisturizer. However, I used porosity control 2 weeks in a row and my hair is overly porous right now (I learned my lesson:ohwell:) .

CurleeDST

I ran out of my Humectress but it wasn't bad. With this cold weather my hair needs something extra fortifying. Not as thick as CD HHB but durn close. I may try myashas products b/c she has a lighter version of the HHB in her line up of products.

Cheleigh

I've used the MHC DC (Honey Hair Mask) and it's one of my favorite products by her. Would I buy it again if I saw it in a store? Absolutely. But since I don't really like to purchase products on-line, I haven't repurchased. It does a good job as a DC though (I've always added other products to it by force of habit).

It's not really a daily moisturizer though--too sticky and thick for that.

hmm yeah that DC is looking real yummy I think I might order it because it sounds like exactly the things my hair responds the best to honey,etc....anybody on the curls whipped hair cream side?