My Sister's Natural Hair

ixoyegodisgood

She is thinking of getting a relaxer. I say she just doesn't know how to take care of her natural hair. I know, to relax or not is a personal preference, but her hair now is my hair goal!! So maybe I am jealous :rolleyes:. :)

I am very untrained when it comes to things of hair, so to me her hair looks fine, just needs some moisture and some detangling. Do you think with some TLC, that she could have wash and go hair?

TIA.

Attachments

• natural hair (2).jpg
    natural hair (2).jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 173

ixoyegodisgood

maybe she could flatiron or look @ youtube for ideas

You know that is a good idea that I keep forgetting. I wish I remembered about flat ironing my hair before I relaxed when I was natural the last time. NOw I have to start all over again. Thanks for the reminder! :yep:

lilsparkle825

braidouts/twistouts are styles that i think are very easy to do, easy to maintain, and give you that wash and go look. i can't tell from the picture if she has "WNG hair", but many naturals (myself included) have issues with single strand knots or increased tangles from WNG-ing too often. stretched styles are better at helping your hair grow since your ends are not sitting on top of each other all curled up.