Check out my sister's natural hair

bettydavis

Check out my sister\'s natural hair

I was taking some shots of my sister yesterday and I wanted to show you all how pretty her hair is. She is my real life hair inspiration and has been really supportive of me keeping my hair natural. Check her out!!

teenie

Re: Check out my sister\'s natural hair

Here hair is beautiful, what product does she use on her natural hair?

Brooke007

Member, Dumbledore's Army

the password works but the pics aren't coming up.

bettydavis

Sorry the pics aren't coming up properly for everyone, I don't know what wrong...my sis uses shea butter and coconut oil for her hair, and Pantene conditioner and shampoo. I'll pass along the compliments..:)

buffalosoldier

Beautiful hair! What a difference in length between curly and straight. Does she blow dry and flat iron?

jd_bdfly

I couldn't see your sis's pics, but you have some beautiful hair girl.

bettydavis

I just checked my fokti site and it says some of the photos are temporarily off line?? I don't get it, they were all there this morning...maybe fokti is having technical difficulties....

chocolate01

Your sister's hair is absolutely gorgeous she has me wanting to transition again only I know would never look as good as hers. Your hair is beautiful as well. Keep up the good work.

OnceUponAtime

Love the hair BettyD! Your sister's too! Is your first pic older than the last or is the coconut milk elongating your hair? It looks several inches longer in the last pic.

pookeylou

Ok...I still could not see your sis' hair...but I think my hair is related to yours.

bettydavis

OUAT, I had coconut milk mixed with conditioner in my hair, it stretched it out making it look longer...in a few months I will flat iron it to see how long it really is, but so far my longest layer has grown to my collarbone!

Chocolate, my sister has really benefitted from the tips I've been giving her from this forum, her hair has never looked this great before. Neither of us even knew we could wear our hair curly until recently, its been a new discovery for both of us. It just goes to show that you might think you know your own natural hair but you really don't. I'm sure your natural hair would look beautiful with all the great advice we can get here, BUT, I am in no way pressuring you!!

Thank you again ladies for your supportive comments, you all are awesome.

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!

Yea! I was finally able to see the flicks!
Both of you are looking ab-fab. Your sis has beautiful natural hair. My goodness u weren't kiddin! I guess so many people were trying to see ur link...Fokti had to take if off for a while! I don't think it's anything you did. People are just hitting it up like crazy.

Ipanema

You two have beautiful hair. I like the shape of your sister's hair in the 2nd pic. Did she get it cut like that, or is it just growing out that way?

inthepink

beautiful hair!

How does she do her braidout? And how does she have her hair cut?

pookeylou

I can see her pics now...Dannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggg...Isnt it illegal to have two gorgeous heads in the same family?

chocolate01

Thanks Betty I actually was transitioning until about two weeks ago I got a relaxer but now im rethinking if that was the best decision for the health of my hair
If I decide to transition you and your sister will definetly be inspirations