MY PASTOR IS LOSING IT!!

Here we go again:

While preaching yesterday, our pastor said,"when I was young, the old men used to tell us youngins that the only thing old they wanted was old Grand Dad, the only thing fat they wanted was a wad of money and the only thing black they wanted was a Cadillac." He also mentioned AGAIN that when he see's a woman with a tight tee shirt on, he does what any other normal, heterosexual man would do and that it look, his wife chuckled right along with him. A few men chucked, but you could feel the uneasiness throughout our congregation.

DH was angry and said that it was tasteless and should not be coming from a man of God. He wants to meet with him privately and tell him so. I don't see the point. Several members have already told him to basically, stop using such course talk.

DH says we will be looking for a new church home.

Last edited:

PaperClip

Well for one, I'm glad that your husband wants to at least speak with the pastor to explain why you all are planning on leaving instead of the punk move of just walking away without explanation.

HeChangedMyName

Wow. That is a bit too much information. Was he at least using it to demostrate a point in the Bible? I dunno. I left a church once for similar reasons. It's good that you have a man of God as your husband who wants to make sure you all are worshipping in a proper place.

Pat Mahurr

Pun intended
What was his point? Was he trying to illustrate the ignorance of youth, as in "when I was a child, I spake as a child. . ." or WHAT?

I'm just trying to figure out the relevance/context.

What was his point? Was he trying to illustrate the ignorance of youth, as in "when I was a child, I spake as a child. . ." or WHAT?

I'm just trying to figure out the relevance/context.

He always makes these points to infer how "real" men act.:perplexed

He interjects into his sermons how women find him attractive.

Once at Bible Class, he told us that while at the bank that day, the vice president spoke to him and invited him into her office. She was clearly interested in getting to know him (even though he wears a huge wedding band on his ring finger).:nono:

After chit-chatting for awhile with her, he left. I told him when she first showed interest in him, he should've did like Joseph did Potifer's wife and ran.

In the past, he provided pre-marital counseling to a couple. She was a member, he wasn't. Pastor ended up counseling just the lady, and they got real "cozy" with each other. It was an embarrassing (sp?) and heartbreaking experience for our membership. We lost many congregants because of it.:wallbash:

chellero

Wife Supremacist

Once at Bible Class, he told us that while at the bank that day, the vice president spoke to him and invited him into her office. She was clearly interested in getting to know him (even though he wears a huge wedding band on his ring finger).:nono:

After chit-chatting for awhile with her, he left. I told him when she first showed interest in him, he should've did like Joseph did Potifer's wife and ran.

In the past, he provided pre-marital counseling to a couple. She was a member, he wasn't. Pastor ended up counseling just the lady, and they got real "cozy" with each other. It was an embarrassing (sp?) and heartbreaking experience for our membership. We lost many congregants because of it.:wallbash:

The bolded is one of the reasons that I firmly against opposite sex counseling. If you need to discuss you emotions or your relationship with another person and your spouse won't be in the room then you need an a counselor of the same sex PERIOD. Otherwise you will likely form an unhealthy attachment to that person and if the counselor is immoral then the situation will be even worse.

Ms.Honey

The bolded is one of the reasons that I firmly against opposite sex counseling. If you need to discuss you emotions or your relationship with another person and your spouse won't be in the room then you need an a counselor of the same sex PERIOD. Otherwise you will likely form an unhealthy attachment to that person and if the counselor is immoral then the situation will be even worse.

We have counsel teams. I don't think anyone gets counseling from one person. Maybe a man can counsel a man alone or a woman may counsel a woman alone but we can never have someone counsel the opposite sex alone. Not even an appearance of evil.

MissMeWithThatIsh

I went to Dh's uncle's church... and the pastor made a comment like:

"Every man struggles with wanting to have sex with someone outside their marriage and other than his wife... and if a man tells me he doesn't have that problem, he's lying or homosexual HAHAHA!"

I said WHATEVER! and got up and walked out and prayed for a good 10 minutes to "calm" down. I was a guest and did not care if I offended anyone. When I came back in, DH's aunt told me not to let that man run me out of church with his crazy talk... just to get the word and keep it moving.

I just hated how the subliminal message seemed to say all men will or should ALWAYS have this issue.. and there's no such thing as true deliverance... because it's in a man's nature. . . and that women should accept such disrespect to the marriage bed, because men cannot help it... while women are either seductive or pure and understanding....

I almost felt bad for popping up like that. I'm glad to see I'm not alone. I was SO turned off I walked right out the church, and had a foul mood the rest of the day and didn't look back.

saved06

Here we go again:

While preaching yesterday, our pastor said,"when I was young, the old men used to tell us youngins that the only thing old they wanted was old Grand Dad, the only thing fat they wanted was a wad of money and the only thing black they wanted was a Cadillac." He also mentioned AGAIN that when he see's a woman with a tight tee shirt on, he does what any other normal, heterosexual man would do and that it look, his wife chuckled right along with him. A few men chucked, but you could feel the uneasiness throughout our congregation.

DH was angry and said that it was tasteless and should not be coming from a man of God. He wants to meet with him privately and tell him so. I don't see the point. Several members have already told him to basically, stop using such course talk.

Wow...why are we going through the EXACT same thing. We (my SO and I) just spoke with our pastor out of love and asked him to be cautious because new members may be offended. But we really get the point in what he is saying.

PaperClip

Wow...why are we going through the EXACT same thing. We (my SO and I) just spoke with our pastor out of love and asked him to be cautious because new members may be offended. But we really get the point in what he is saying.

Wow... really? Hmmm....

Did you and your SO talk to your pastor's boss (THE LORD) about your pastor's conduct? You all's approach seems a bit out of order....

Prayer might have produced one or a combination of the following outcomes.

1. the Lord would have kindly instructed you to stay out of His business and He would deal with the pastor in His own space/time.

2. the Lord would have given you the words to say to your pastor if He wanted you to even do that.

3. the Lord would have given you some insight about who/what is an actual offense or actual INSTRUCTION from the Lord and the pastor was being obedient to what the Lord told him to do.

If we were more attentive to what our elected officials and work bosses do ALONG WITH what pastors do, there would be fewer problems on the planet.

All this "Ima talk to the pastor and tell him what he's doing wrong" is really a trip and it's NOTHING to be proud about. NOTHING.

And let me state for the record: there have been things that I have not agreed with my pastor about and when I didn't agree, I took those things TO THE LORD FIRST and in most cases, the LORD HIMSELF set me straight on those things. And the few times I have gone to my pastor about something that I was not comfortable with, I either got more insight about that thing or I left the conversation still in disagreement but at least a better understanding about where the pastor was coming from on the issues. THANKFULLY, none of these things have been of a significant spiritual matter. They have been about a political or a social issue.

Last edited:
Wow... really? Hmmm....

Did you and your SO talk to your pastor's boss (THE LORD) about your pastor's conduct? You all's approach seems a bit out of order....

Prayer might have produced one or a combination of the following outcomes.

1. the Lord would have kindly instructed you to stay out of His business and He would deal with the pastor in His own space/time.

2. the Lord would have given you the words to say to your pastor if He wanted you to even do that.

3. the Lord would have given you some insight about who/what is an actual offense or actual INSTRUCTION from the Lord and the pastor was being obedient to what the Lord told him to do.

If we were more attentive to what our elected officials and work bosses do ALONG WITH what pastors do, there would be fewer problems on the planet.

All this "Ima talk to the pastor and tell him what he's doing wrong" is really a trip and it's NOTHING to be proud about. NOTHING.

And let me state for the record: there have been things that I have not agreed with my pastor about and when I didn't agree, I took those things TO THE LORD FIRST and in most cases, the LORD HIMSELF set me straight on those things. And the few times I have gone to my pastor about something that I was not comfortable with, I either got more insight about that thing or I left the conversation still in disagreement but at least a better understanding about where the pastor was coming from on the issues. THANKFULLY, none of these things have been of a significant spiritual matter. They have been about a political or a social issue.

Hey Foxy,

Thank you for speaking the truth to me, in love.

God bless you.

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

Well, after this information, you do not owe him any explanation of why you two are leaving. You do not need to pray about it endlessly hoping that G-d will somehow make it alright for you to stay. You know the 10 commandments, right from wrong and know not to hang with bad company. Even moreso, not to hang with someone who leads sheep under a cloak of piety but is evil incarnate. He's immoral and targets his congregation when the men folk aren't looking. That's a predator. I'd leave quietly and save the explanations for close pious friends remaining within the congregation when they inquire about it. They might be searching as well. This pastor (wolf) is not clueless...just a hot mess...and nasty. EWWWWW! Don't make a mountain of a mole hill because it's really simple. You two are not happy there for good reason. Leave and find your peace. You're not going against anyone but the evil one for finding a true church home. G-d be with you and give you peace and guidance finding your way home.

Last edited:

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

And allow me to give an example of a dear friend who is an orthodox Jew. A kid in her neighborhood was finding his way more and more to her home, after Shabbat dinner on Saturday. It was all doing the week. They could hear the father beating the crap out of this child. When people asked the rabbi to do something about it, he didn't and let it all slide. They kept asking him to intervene. Eventually, someone else turned the father into child protective services or whichever they call it. The guy got help. Seems he was going through some psychological problems and taking it out on the family. Their situation turned out okay but after much pain to the kid.

Since their synagogue is a neighborhood thing, they live close to the synagogue to be able to walk there so practically their whole neighborhood for several blocks are congregants. People knew this situation and the rabbi's refusal to intervene. During his sermon, rabbi started talking about something similarly related to family honor and honoring parents etc. My friend, bless her soul, got up and shouted past the woman's section, "you're a bleepin' liar!!!" LOL. She interrupted the entire service. Oh boy. She stormed out and never returned. She was right. I don't agree with interrupting a service that way but she sure was right about the kid. Both father and rabbi were wrong. Imagine if the rabbi, G-d forbid, were messing with women???

Hi Hwiseman,

Thank you for your words of wisdom.

They wlill be considered as we remain prayerful as to what direction The Lord wants us to take.

Be blessed!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
And allow me to give an example of a dear friend who is an orthodox Jew. A kid in her neighborhood was finding his way more and more to her home, after Shabbat dinner on Saturday. It was all doing the week. They could hear the father beating the crap out of this child. When people asked the rabbi to do something about it, he didn't and let it all slide. They kept asking him to intervene. Eventually, someone else turned the father into child protective services or whichever they call it. The guy got help. Seems he was going through some psychological problems and taking it out on the family. Their situation turned out okay but after much pain to the kid.

Since their synagogue is a neighborhood thing, they live close to the synagogue to be able to walk there so practically their whole neighborhood for several blocks are congregants. People knew this situation and the rabbi's refusal to intervene. During his sermon, rabbi started talking about something similarly related to family honor and honoring parents etc. My friend, bless her soul, got up and shouted past the woman's section, "you're a bleepin' liar!!!" LOL. She interrupted the entire service. Oh boy. She stormed out and never returned. She was right. I don't agree with interrupting a service that way but she sure was right about the kid. Both father and rabbi were wrong. Imagine if the rabbi, G-d forbid, were messing with women???
Bravo! :clap: for your friend. This child's life was at stake.

Shimmie

Staff member
Here we go again:

This pastor is in 'sexual sin'. It's in his spirit, for from the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. His words are giving life to his thoughts and it won't be long, if not already, before he acts upon them.

There's a 'spirit' in this world, of lust and dishonor; and the Church is sadly not exempt from it. Your pastor needs to be confronted and I agree with you husband that the two of you should leave, for your husband senses this spirit and does not wish to be around it.

Remember when the angel spoke to Joseph (Mary's husband) to get up and take the mother and the child (Jesus) out of the Bethlehem and go to Nazareth to escape the danger of King Herod. Just because Herod was King did not make him in right standing. He was under the spirit of evil and sought to kill Jesus. He had already order the death of all of the first born sons in the entire land.

As God spoke to Joseph to take his wife and son out from under that cloud of danger, I truly believe God has spoken the same to your husband; to take you, his wife and family out from under the evil spirit of what is ruling in the heart of your Pastor. For as the oil ran down Aaron's beard, those under will be touched by the residue.

I wish you the direct and clear direction of the Holy Spirit and the right prayers for your Pastor. In Jesus's name, Amen.

kayte

Here we go again:

Your husband sounds like an extremely honorable man..His instincts genuine and motivated out of sense to protect.I applaud him for being offended and spurred to take immediate action
and you for posting...

your pastor objectified every woman in that congregation with his unforutnate attemps at levity and it is an abuse of his position.

Consider your husband's actions on both counts :)
..talking to the pastor privately as is every congregant's right ..as the ones who support his mininstry ..and salary
and then finding a church where the leader is spiritual,ethical and mature.
Both seem spot on....
God bless

kayte

And let me state for the record: there have been things that I have not agreed with my pastor about and when I didn't agree, I took those things TO THE LORD FIRST and in most cases, the LORD HIMSELF set me straight on those things.

We all have personal ways the Lord speak to us and it may or may not jibe with
how another person enters prayer...respectfully who is to say..
that there was not a dialogue with the Lord.. maybe not in my or your way... :)
my sense is this IS a praying family &..God answers our hearts ..not the formality

Last edited:

PaperClip

We all have personal ways the Lord speak to us and it may or may not jibe with
how another person enters prayer...respectfully who is to say..
that there was not a dialogue with the Lord.. maybe not in my or your way... :)
my sense is this IS a praying family &..God answers our hearts ..not the formality

I read this a few times in the sincere effort to understand....

The core of my point is not necessarily what was said, but the act of SEEKING THE LORD FIRST IN EVERYTHING (that includes formal, informal, casual, whatever... EVERYTHING), including a disagreement with the pastoral leadership that (supposedly) the Lord has led a person to... so it's all about obedience and following the Lord's will in terms of being led to the right church and the right leadership. And right does not equal PERFECT. But at least a sincere attempt to live a life of holiness. That's what we're all supposed to do.

And the more I think about it, even this thread title is suspect in tersm of the sincerity and attitude: the tone is both confrontational and judgemental to the extent that there's little evidence of mercy and grace and patience from the parishoner. Also, the thread title could indicate deeply-rooted frustration. For the benefit of the doubt, I'll take to mean the latter (meaning the OP is very frustrated).

Shimmie

Staff member
I went to Dh's uncle's church... and the pastor made a comment like:

"Every man struggles with wanting to have sex with someone outside their marriage and other than his wife... and if a man tells me he doesn't have that problem, he's lying or homosexual HAHAHA!"

I said WHATEVER! and got up and walked out and prayed for a good 10 minutes to "calm" down. I was a guest and did not care if I offended anyone. When I came back in, DH's aunt told me not to let that man run me out of church with his crazy talk... just to get the word and keep it moving.

I just hated how the subliminal message seemed to say all men will or should ALWAYS have this issue.. and there's no such thing as true deliverance... because it's in a man's nature. . . and that women should accept such disrespect to the marriage bed, because men cannot help it... while women are either seductive or pure and understanding....

I almost felt bad for popping up like that. I'm glad to see I'm not alone. I was SO turned off I walked right out the church, and had a foul mood the rest of the day and didn't look back.
Lauryndoll, you are exactly right about him planting a subliminal message, and basically this is how that 'spirit of lust' and the exceptance of it. Not all "Real' men lust and cheat, nor desire to do so. There are men in and out of Jesus Christ who have no desire to be with any other woman than his wife; even 'unmarried' "Real' men, whose desire is for the one woman whom he has chosen to love and honor.

I made the point regarding non-Christian and unmarried men on purpose, because these Pastor's are referencing 'all' men.

What I don't like is hwen this 'mess' comes from the pulpit, it is dishonoring God and disrespecting the union of marriage and to the young men who are discovering that they have 'feelings' for the opposite sex.

These Pastors' are a role model for many of these young men who do not have a father figure in their lives and they are being told that promiscurity is not only normal, but 'expected' of them; least they be called a liar or a homosexual, both of which are a dishonor to God. It's as if they are being given an ultimatum... 'be lustful' after many women OR you are not a man, and you are a liar.

I've been to Churches like this and it's not good, at all. Back in the 90's, there was a 'wave of freedom' within the Church arena. There began an 'explosion' of the prosperity messages; the explosion of TV Ministries; and the 'glamor sets'. It was hollywood or bust, a fashion runway under the lights, camera, action set.

NOW I wnat to be clear, not ALL Ministries exploited the Word, the majority of Ministries are highly honorable and God is truly glorified. Also, being financially blessed is not a sin. It is God's will for His children to be blessed financially, healthy and full of His wisdom. I just wanted to clear this up.

But there were the 'few' Ministries that went totally and completely overboard. The lust of the flesh, the eyes and the soul, took over and God was not in it. Of these Ministries, there were Pastors who were being spiritually seduced and lead into sin; and on their way down, they were taking others with them and much of it wre messages such what the Pastors mentioned in this thread were doing.

I was watching "Huckabee' (Governor H's talk show on Fox News -- I wanted to see Mandesa and hear her sing :lol:) and he had a guest who was a former govenor who 'fell' from position. And he said something that I will never forget. He said that men in 'position' often get caught up in themselves and end up not falling from grace, because they were never under grace in the beginning. But he said that the hunger and the abuse of power, leads them to the fall.

Wrong is wrong and this nothing but sin that these Pastors are in and they are planting the wrong message into the soil of the precious spirits of God's children entrusted to them in the congregation. They are literally justifying what they know to be sin. :nono: I rebuke those spirits in Jesus's Name. For they do not have permission to rule in the hearts and minds of our men. Period!

God blessings upon the heart of your marriage. It is sealed in God's covenant blood of protection. I pray this for all marriages, current and future, In Jesus's name, Amen and Amen. :giveheart:

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

I read this a few times in the sincere effort to understand....

The core of my point is not necessarily what was said, but the act of SEEKING THE LORD FIRST IN EVERYTHING (that includes formal, informal, casual, whatever... EVERYTHING), including a disagreement with the pastoral leadership that (supposedly) the Lord has led a person to... so it's all about obedience and following the Lord's will in terms of being led to the right church and the right leadership. And right does not equal PERFECT. But at least a sincere attempt to live a life of holiness. That's what we're all supposed to do.

And the more I think about it, even this thread title is suspect in tersm of the sincerity and attitude: the tone is both confrontational and judgemental to the extent that there's little evidence of mercy and grace and patience from the parishoner. Also, the thread title could indicate deeply-rooted frustration. For the benefit of the doubt, I'll take to mean the latter (meaning the OP is very frustrated).

I'm a bit confused by this post. Where does mercy, grace and patience come into play when someone's sexuality is being exploited? The RCC did slack on this in parishes where it occurred but now have a no-tolerance policy as they should have had in the first place. I would think the command to holiness means submission to G-d first rather than unto the supposed leadership of someone who demonstrates immoral and abusive behavior in the fear they are "going against G-d" by not turning over every stone. Some stones do not need to be turned over to look for cleanliness. They're already slimy through and through. I'm coming at this from the perspective that G-d doesn't expect us to dummy up when we have faith.

PaperClip

I'm a bit confused by this post. Where does mercy, grace and patience come into play when someone's sexuality is being exploited? The RCC did slack on this in parishes where it occurred but now have a no-tolerance policy as they should have had in the first place. I would think the command to holiness means submission to G-d first rather than unto the supposed leadership of someone who demonstrates immoral and abusive behavior in the fear they are "going against G-d" by not turning over every stone. Some stones do not need to be turned over to look for cleanliness. They're already slimy through and through. I'm coming at this from the perspective that G-d doesn't expect us to dummy up when we have faith.

The confusion is understandable because my post was addressing a specific post about going to the pastor to advise the pastor on how to do his job, not the general one and it was definitely not addressing what happened in the parishes or the synagogue.

Let me be very clear: I wholeheartedly advocate faith and critical thinking and also obeying the Word of God which says if you have an ought against your brother (anyone), you are to go to that person and address it DIRECTLY. Now I know in some cases this may not be completely possible based on the delicacy of certain subject matters and fear and intimidation and so on and so forth.

One thing that we all need to keep in mind is that we cannot control anybody else's behavior. We can only control our own behavior. So going to "talk" (read: chastise) the pastor to change his ways is FUTILE on both a spiritual and natural level. That pastor is (supposed to be) God's man (or woman) and God will deal with his man or woman ACCORDINGLY. If one's purpose is to go to the pastor to get some stuff off one's OWN CHEST to faciltate self-truth and forgiveness, then I humbly submit that that's the better way and should one decide to walk away from the pastor/church, then one can stand before God's face on Judgement Day and say that one has done what one has supposed to do according to the Word of God.

kayte

SEEKING THE LORD FIRST IN EVERYTHING (that includes formal, informal, casual, whatever... EVERYTHING),

ITA.....FoxyScholar

adding
I'd like to presume that the OP and her husband did,
seek the Lord ..on everything...including this...disagreement

they may not have done it in a way that's formal..or that I or you recognize
but God does...that's what I meant when I said God answers our hearts...and since God answers us before we even form the thought or words

..surely He heard His children in this instance as well...surely when they were hurting
He heard even if the Holy Spirit had to do some intrepreting in intercession

lo before they speak... I will answer....
from Isaiah....

is what I meant :)

Last edited:

kayte

So going to "talk" (read: chastise) the pastor to change his ways is FUTILE on both a spiritual and natural level. That pastor is (supposed to be) God's man (or woman) and God will deal with his man or woman ACCORDINGLY.

sometimes God does deal with his servants through others...ie:congregants
being accountable to God comes in all different ways

respectfully agree to disagree....
and completely respecting your conviction on this
it's a powerful view

PaperClip

ITA.....FoxyScholar

adding
I'd like to presume that the OP and her husband did,
seek the Lord ..on everything...including this...disagreement

they may not have done it in a way that's formal..or that I or you recognize
but God does...that's what I meant when I said God answers our hearts...and since God answers us before we even form the thought or words

..surely He heard His children in this instance as well...surely when they were hurting
He heard even if the Holy Spirit had to do some intrepreting in intercession

lo before they speak... I will answer....
from Isaiah....

is what I meant :)

How about the Lord Jesus Christ, in His sovereignty and omniscience, He ALREADY KNEW that this situation would occur with the OP and others in this thread who have expressed concern, frustration, and even judgement about their pastors. Maybe this situation is a TEST for these posters to endure and come through with a TESTIMONY, which COULD mean not to run away/leave the church but STAY AND PRAY for that pastor. So to extend your point about whether or not these posters checked with the LORD first about what they should do (and I concur that they did seek the Lord), but did they WAIT ON THE LORD FOR AN ANSWER?

'Cause you know what: STANDING STILL AND WAITING FOR AN ANSWER ain't easy to do at all. That's REAL GREAT FAITH RIGHT THERE.

sometimes God does deal with his servants through others...ie:congregants
being accountable to God comes in all different ways

respectfully agree to disagree....
and completely respecting your conviction on this
it's a powerful view

Not exactly sure where the disagreement is because I agree with your point about accountability and I never said that a parishoner/congregant cannot have a divine/God-inspired word of advice for their pastor. But that line gets crossed when that so-called "divine word" is CHASTISEMENT. Let's look to the Word of God for an example:

David and Bathsheba's situation. David did wrong with Bathsheba. But who did the Lord send to chastise David? It wasn't an everyday congregant/citizen of Israel/Jerusalem. It was NATHAN THE PROPHET. So not just an ordinary laymember.

Last edited:
TO:

Shimmie

Saved
Hwiseman
Lauren
Kayte
JD

I'm glad for your responses that you all have given because sometimes I feel like the "holy roller" for feeling so uncomfortable when our Pastor makes such comments such as these. Even within our congregation, most of the members just laugh it off and make comments such as, "no one is perfect, everybody sins, God understands, and we're only human."

The reason why we have stayed is, because other than his crude remarks, he is an excellent teacher of the Bible.

DH and I are asking direction from The Lord as to what we should do. It's not like we can just up and join some other church because it is very hard to find one nowadays that preaches and teaches from the Word.

We just wish that our pastor would just stick to the Scriptures and leave his unsolicitated remarks to himself.

I just think it's important for Christians to dialogue because Godly counsel within our society is so rare to obtain these days.

May The Water Of Life continue to refresh you all my precious sisters!

Last edited:
Foxy,

Members have went to our pastor and complained about him making such remarks.

Doesn't appear as if he's listening.

My concern is that, since he is a spiritual leader, and The Lord speaks to him, why doesn't he know that this type of behavior is offensive and does not advance the Kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?

On a more positive note, he'll come at the thump of a heartbeat if a member needs him. He has and will inconvenience himself to get to not only his members, but those that he does not even know. When my DH's mom was ill, he personally called her to express his concern to her.

He gave DH and I approval to use our church's vans, free of charge, to transport homeless men to and from our church to attend our services.

I could go on and on.

He really is a very likable person and can be tender hearted.

Again, Foxy, thank you for taking the time to respond.

God bless.