My Newest Hair Idol!

bebezazueta

Wow! Just saw this video a few hours ago! What a coincidence. Yes her relaxed hair is thick & blunt down to the ends! LOVE IT!

We have until December 2014 Aireen to get there.

ETA: oops I saw so many vids today I thought you were talking about this one
http://youtu.be/dkBO-nCHVhE

But I did see above video you referenced but I want to see scalp shots at the back first. LOL!

Last edited:

Aireen

Wow! Just saw this video a few hours ago! What a coincidence. Yes her relaxed hair is thick & blunt down to the ends! LOVE IT!

We have until December 2014 @Aireen to get there.

ETA: oops I saw so many vids today I thought you were talking about this one
http://youtu.be/dkBO-nCHVhE

But I did see above video you referenced but I want to see scalp shots at the back first. LOL!
I'm pretty convinced it's her hair, bebezazueta. She has a video with it parted in braids then taking it down, I don't think someone with fake hair would be doing all that. :lol: Only person I've ever side-eyed about their hair is TaneshasAdvice on YouTube.

Thanks for sharing! I have never heard of her before.
No problem, saw she had a low subbie count so I figured people here didn't really discover her yet.

bebezazueta

Anybody that claims to go from WL to HL in 2 months need to show receipts. I'm not skeptical of what I see, just what I hear.

Beautiful hair nonetheless, I'll just mute the volume next time :look:

Aireen

Lovely hair! But the videos need to be more succinct. It's taken me all morning
I realized she needs to edit all the uhms out and filler detail but meh, I watched through it because I like her hair and it's not like she's trying to talk about her dog, friend, sister, mother, brother, cousin in the video to have an audience. That's a lot for me because I will be QUICK to skip or just exit a video. I REEEAAALLLYYY can't handle videos that refuse to get to the point.