My new wigs (lacefront and regular)

MissFallon

I've decided to wear wigs for the rest of 08 or until I reach BSL and recently purchased a human hair regular wig and a synthetic lace front wig. Here are some pics in my fotki below. What do you think? I really like them both, but I was really suprised how nice the synthetic lace front was compared to real hair ones. I can even curl the synthetic one and flat iron it.

Here is the link: http://public.fotki.com/MissFallon/natural-hair/wigs-and-extensions/

ElizaBlue

I've decided to wear wigs for the rest of 08 or until I reach BSL and recently purchased a human hair regular wig and a synthetic lace front wig. Here are some pics in my fotki below. What do you think? I really like them both, but I was really suprised how nice the synthetic lace front was compared to real hair ones. I can even curl the synthetic one and flat iron it.

Here is the link: http://public.fotki.com/MissFallon/natural-hair/wigs-and-extensions/

The one with your hair back does not look at all like it's fake. Wow. I didn't know a lace front could look so real. Is that your hair in the front?

MissFallon

wow, really nice and natural looking.

how did you install them?

what names are the brands?

I don't know the brand. The short one I had made my this chinese lady that I go to. The second I got from ebay. I just put the lf on like a regular wig, no glue or tape, just put it on and go. I didn't even use a wig cap.

CocoBunny

:yep:Very nice. Which e-bay seller? I didn't know that you could wear lace fronts with out glue or tape. That's why I LOVE this place.

soulie

:yep:Very nice. Which e-bay seller? I didn't know that you could wear lace fronts with out glue or tape. That's why I LOVE this place.

If the lacefront fits your hairline well enough it can even be secured with bobby pins. There are a number of ladies that prefer that to using any adhesives.:yep: