My Lenzi's Request Results (Pics)

keluric

I am not one to believe that hair can significantly increase in length within a matter of days but apparently, this picture shows otherwise. I'm still trying to figure out exactly how this is possible and the only thing I can come up with is that my hair is combed out more in the January 1 pic.. but I still don't think my December 27 hair would have stretched as far. If you look at my hair in relation to my jawline, there's definitely a difference.

I'm going to leave this picture up for a few days then eventually just move it to my fotki.. since these threads can be viewed by non-members.

I'm not even the type to constantly track my length but I just happened to take a picture (not expecting any results) and this is what I got.. I think it's an interesting result, to say the least. The front of my hair always grows the slowest. I'm going to work on taking better results pics after this.. just thought I would share. I use the LR every other day and just massage it into my scalp. I stopped using MTG (to give the LR a chance) so my results are from LR and my regular supplements.

EDIT: Pic moved to fotki.

Last edited:

~*~ShopAholic~*~

It looks to me like your hair was pulled more taunt in the second picture, the first pic I can still see alot of crinckle.

keluric

Yep, the second pic is combed out but I was trying to think if my hair in the first pic would have stretched as far with combing.. I'm not so sure. I think at the most, that crinkly part would have stretched down to where the rest of the hair stops.

OnceUponAtime

The thicker part of that section is definately lower on your face. I think you did have a growth spurt. Nice growing!

Mystic

keluric said:
Yep, the second pic is combed out but I was trying to think if my hair in the first pic would have stretched as far with combing.. I'm not so sure. I think at the most, that crinkly part would have stretched down to where the rest of the hair stops.

I love love your hair! It is very beautiful!

Crissi

OnceUponAtime said:
The thicker part of that section is definately lower on your face. I think you did have a growth spurt. Nice growing!

I know!, when i seen that i was like laad gad...you definelty have had a growth spurt,and in the matter of days..this is most def on my to purchase list...

CurleeDST

Perhaps a growth spurt.

keluric said:
I am not one to believe that hair can significantly increase in length within a matter of days but apparently, this picture shows otherwise. I'm still trying to figure out exactly how this is possible and the only thing I can come up with is that my hair is combed out more in the January 1 pic.. but I still don't think my December 27 hair would have stretched as far. If you look at my hair in relation to my jawline, there's definitely a difference.

I'm going to leave this picture up for a few days then eventually just move it to my fotki.. since these threads can be viewed by non-members.

I'm not even the type to constantly track my length but I just happened to take a picture (not expecting any results) and this is what I got.. I think it's an interesting result, to say the least. The front of my hair always grows the slowest. I'm going to work on taking better results pics after this.. just thought I would share. I use the LR every other day and just massage it into my scalp. I stopped using MTG (to give the LR a chance) so my results are from LR and my regular supplements.

MzOptimistic

girl, that's some growth in a matter of days...now I said I was not adding anything to my list but I will add this to my list for my youngest daughter...your hair is pretty by the way...beautiful:)

LondonDiva

Wow that's impressive. I don't think it would have made a diff is you'd have combed it or not. It would still have stretched to it's full capacity.

Way to go and not even a week!

Thanks for the pic progress.

sweetgal

I was trying to decide if I should buy some. That's it I'm ordering! Great progress, hair cant strech that much!