Liquid Lenzi's Request

naijaGal

Another late night question.

When I first joined LHCF I picked up on 3 products being raved about to speed up hair growth. They are MTG, BT and LR. Howver, I notice that LR does not seem to feature on anyone's list these days. It's just BT and MTG.

So my ques. is done anyone use LR, the solid or liquid stuff and get results?
Does anyone use LR and not get results.

Just curious

:wallbash: There you are AGAIN!! :lol:

I know! She already has me interested in this product. I am chillin because I bought a few bottles of the Lenzi's request oil.

I like it because it is good for scalp massages. I am not sure about fast growth, though, because I am in braids.

But, I am not going to repurchase it because she will not tell you what essential oils she is using. :look:

I am going to have to check out hair2heaven's oil.

I know! She already has me interested in this product. I am chillin because I bought a few bottles of the Lenzi's request oil.

I like it because it is good for scalp massages. I am not sure about fast growth, though, because I am in braids.

But, I am not going to repurchase it because she will not tell you what essential oils she is using. :look:

I am going to have to check out hair2heaven's oil.

You most certainly should try them. I love all of them!!. Excellent ingredients! You should try them. :thumbsup:

Back