Lenzi's Request - Tingles/Itchies

LondonDiva

I've just washed & conditioned my hair and now twisting it up in some large twists. One section I've just applied LR to is itching, and I'm trying not to scratch as I'm relaxing soon, are these the 'tingles' some folks are talking about.

Feels like something is crawling on my scalp. I also noticed whether my hair was dry or damp that after applying it felt very warm in the areas that I'd applied.

Oh my goodness!! I get major itchies with LR and I end up scratching my scalp all day long!!

And when I do wash and twist and things, I find my scalp to be super senstivie... its like I'm tender-headed all over again!

I guess since you cant scratch you have to do the old fashioned "pat your head" until your satisfied

Well, I don't get any "itches" from using Lenzi's Request but the warm almost cool feeling does happen, almost like vicks vapor rub when applied to the skin. If its bothering you that much, why don't you contact the person who makes it and let her know that that is a problem for you and maybe she can change something in her next batch.

I get the tingles - wee bugs crawling all over my head - for about the first 20 minutes after I apply it - I've always applied in on a dry head though, never wet, so I don't know if that would make a difference.
And yes, definitely, my scalp heats up a little bit!!

nappywomyn said:
I get the tingles - wee bugs crawling all over my head - for about the first 20 minutes after I apply it - I've always applied in on a dry head though, never wet, so I don't know if that would make a difference.
And yes, definitely, my scalp heats up a little bit!!

That's exactly the same thing that happens with me. It's calmed down now, but the odd creepy feeling. I hope this means it's working.:)

Nice & Wavy said:
Well, I don't get any "itches" from using Lenzi's Request but the warm almost cool feeling does happen, almost like vicks vapor rub when applied to the skin. If its bothering you that much, why don't you contact the person who makes it and let her know that that is a problem for you and maybe she can change something in her next batch.

It's not bothering me. I wanted to see if any of the other LR users had the same feeling when they used the product, as it's an obvious difference in feeling that any other topical product I've used.

Back