bantu knot out on two strand twists??

BeautifulRoots

I have small two strand twists in my hair now and I am thinking about trying to do a bantu knot out on them. I saw a video where someone with sisterlocks did a bantu knot out and it came out nice. So my thinking is that I could possibly do the same thing with two strand twists. Has anyone tried doing a bantu knot out on two strand twists? If so, how did it turn out? any pics?

Fine 4s

I have small two strand twists in my hair now and I am thinking about trying to do a bantu knot out on them. I saw a video where someone with sisterlocks did a bantu knot out and it came out nice. So my thinking is that I could possibly do the same thing with two strand twists. Has anyone tried doing a bantu knot out on two strand twists? If so, how did it turn out? any pics?

ooh ooh I did, I did! :lick:
I didn't leave it out though, I did an updo with it.
Answer is: YES YOU CAN!
Sorry though, I don't have any pics (of mostly any of my hair styles).
Anyone? Anyone?

Nonie

I haven't tried a bantu knot-out but I've tried a braid-out on twists. Below is a pic of the results:

Fine 4s

I just saw your twists in your Fotki and :lick: Who in da world did them for you (the last pic of twists) I want that!

BeautifulRoots

I just saw your twists in your Fotki and :lick: Who in da world did them for you (the last pic of twists) I want that!

Thanks!! lol...a woman with a lot of patience...they took a LONG time to finish. Like 8 hours...they were tiny. But they lasted a long time.