MY JUNE UPDATES W/PICS!!!

CHEEKQUEEN

HEY YALL!!
I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I HAVE UPDATES FOR JUNE. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE WAY MY HAIR IS THRIVING. HEALTHY HAIR HAS BEEN ACHIEVED!!
I KNOW I AM OBSESSED WITH MY HAIR SO THIS WILL BE MY LAST UPDATES UNTIL AUGUST. I WILL PROBABLY UPDATE WITH STYLE PICS UNTIL THEN. I THINK I AM GOING TO BRAID IT UP AND PUT IT AWAY AND WATCH IT GROW. THIS SUMMER HEAT AND ALL THE RAINING IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. I WISH YOU GUYS ALL THE BEST WITH YOUR HAIR JOURNEY. SEE YA IN AUGUST LADIES!

HERE IS A PIC AND THERE ARE MANY, MANY MORE IN MY ALBUM. MOST RECENT UPDATES ARE ON THE SECOND PAGE OF THIS FOLDER. CHECK IT OUT.

http://public.fotki.com/cheekqueen/2008/april-june2008/

curlcomplexity

formerly qtslim83
Gorgeous, great progress! Your hair has such a healthy sheen and looks salon perfect!

ETA: Hey, aren't we in the same area? How are you keeping your hair so sleek w/ all of the rain we're getting?! :grin:

CHEEKQUEEN

Gorgeous, great progress! Your hair has such a healthy sheen and looks salon perfect!

ETA: Hey, aren't we in the same area? How are you keeping your hair so sleek w/ all of the rain we're getting?! :grin:

Thanks, QT! Yes I am in the TPA. Girl, duckin and dodgin is the name of the game. :lachen: I had to go ahead and let my co-workers know that the grocery bag is coming out and on my head in full affect. No shame in my game and all in the name of keepin my flat ironed hair straight for the rest of the week at least. I know that I am going to get tired of doing the dodging so I will probably get twists soon to get me through the next 2 months.